Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 13, 2019] Hershey, PA GIANT Center

Smokyiiis

YES PA! Ya'll have a blast tonight and fill us in on the details here! Gosh I wish I was going again! Might have to drive to Houston later on......

maddkat

Staff member
@jenna10williams
3h
Aubrey said “we are coming for you @carrieunderwood !” I’ve never seen a kid more excited for something #CryPrettyTour360 #hershey

D89CTrrW4AEWJlW.jpg:large

Countryfan2448

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
·
1m

Had some extra special help with sound check today, so tonight’s show is bound to sound amazing!!!
D8-Gn0MWsAEGoUp

Countryfan2448

Hershey PA
@HersheyPA
·
1h

Last but definitely NOT least...
@carrieunderwood
! What a night here in #HersheyPA. #cryprettytour360
D8-9bUaXkAUGnBM

Hershey PA
@HersheyPA
·
2h

Next up...
@MaddieandTae
! Thanks for the amazing performance. #cryprettytour360 #hersheypa
D8-uT7wXsAQUaul

Hershey PA
@HersheyPA
·
3h

Thanks for getting the party started tonight in #HersheyPA,
@runawayjune
! #CryPrettyTour360 #GiantCenter
D8-ld9-W4AAQ6DU

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
·
16m

Such a cool pic!! Thanks, Hershey, for being so awesome!!! (The reply is for the first picture)

Colleen Ellis
@colleene649
·
12h

My favourite girl at her first concert...go BIG or go home

! Right
@carrieunderwood
D8863jbXsAAhh1k

[SUB][/SUB]

Ashley
@italiangem3737
·
37m

@carrieunderwood
the #CryPretty360Tour WOW!! Just WOW!!! What an incredible night!!! AMAZING!!! INSPIRING!! MAGNIFICENT!!! #GirlPower #carebear
D8_Z8lwWkAArjDE

Heather
@njheather
·
5m

Wow!
@carrieunderwood
‘s #CryPrettyTour360 is SO crazy good! She’s entertainer of the decade!
D8_hlQ7VAAEZU2p

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Karyn
@_Karyn_
·
43m

I HAD THE BEST TIME AT
@CARRIEUNDERWOOD
#CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1139363302973292545

Nate
@martinfehervary
·
1h

Just saw Carrie Underwood live. Top 5 moment in my life

Zach Fischer
@Zfischy22
·
37m

@carrieunderwood
is an absolute queen. An incredible show tonight in every way. The set list, the visual effects were amazing. And her voice is just absolutely incredible. Best concert I’ve ever been to by far #CryPrettyTour

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Kira Capri[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@KiraCapri919
·
20m[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
There will never be anyone ever ever ever that I love more than
@carrieunderwood
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
#CryPrettyTour360
D8_aWc9XoAEYZ_C
[/FONT]

Countryfan2448

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚
@stephsjblock
·
23m

carrie underwood said **** short people lives
D8_aJX_WsAAHdjh

Melissa
@melmillxo
·
45m

I sang, I laughed, I cried, I almost choked on confetti, but I had the time of my life
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1139363792293437441

Melissa
@melmillxo
·
47m

Just a preview from tonight

@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360
D8_U5ZVWwAAhwBr

maura
@mauraconsedine_
·
5h

@carrieunderwood
I am short and your stage is very tall but I LOVE YOU!
D8-aMCIXYAE1but

Karyn
@_Karyn_
·
2h

Holy. Sparkle.
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360

Scott Sheriff
@ScottSheriff
·
22m

Thanks Hershey for a great show. Good to be back in our home state with
@carrieunderwood
And some good after show treats as well. #touringmusician #cryprettytour360 @ Hershey, Pennsylvania
(link: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrL0LeBko_/?igshid=3ytoyh64h6g4)
instagram.com/p/ByrL0LeBko_/…

D8_CksGXkAEsrTX

Daniel Sheahan
@danielandzephyr
·
18m

Just saw
@carrieunderwood
- my life will never be the same.
D8_c_prUwAEsmTg

rhiannon
@jenscolleen
·
12m

best night eva

@carrieunderwood
D8_ehAWUEAIkFG4

D8_fpkKU4AAmApY
Meghan N.
@megdoglax32
·
9m

8th time seeing
@carrieunderwood
& 1st for the fiancé. This has been the best show yet! So great to se the growth from the American Idol tour to now. Loved getting to share this with my man!

Maddy
@maddy_g1913
·
8m

spontaneously bought tickets at 2:30 this afternoon,, best choice ever

@Kel15Girl

@carrieunderwood
D8_gBdRUwAEx6dv

Last edited by a moderator:

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood
7h
Such a cool pic!! Thanks, Hershey, for being so awesome!!!
@HersheyPA

Last but definitely NOT least... @carrieunderwood! What a night here in #HersheyPA. #cryprettytour360

D8-9bUaXkAUGnBM.jpg:large

the 10th surprise hear is funny...'she can sing'!

https://www.pennlive.com/entertainment/2019/06/carrie-underwood-performed-in-hershey-12-surprises-from-the-giant-center-concert.html

Here were the biggest surprises from Carrie Underwood’s concert in Hershey:

It’s been 14 years since she was on “American Idol.”

It might seem like only yesterday that Carrie Underwood was competing on the singing contest that launched her career, but it was almost a decade and a half. Underwood herself said during the concert that her time on the show “kind of seems like another lifetime ago.” And the experience left her with some advice for everyone in the audience.

“Take those chances,” she said. “You’ll never know where you’ll end up.”

She got flowers from the audience.

Underwood collected two bouquets of flowers from members of the audience in the standing section nearest the stage - one at near the beginning of the show, and one close to the end of the concert. Reaching them proved to be a challenge in her heels, but you don’t win “American Idol” without some perserverance.

There was a saxophone solo.

Underwood’s backup band featured plenty of strings - guitar, banjo, violin, even an upright bass at one point. But most surprising was the saxophone, which came out for the surprisingly jazzy number “Drinking Alone.” Underwood donned a fedora while rocking an old-timey microphone surrounded by a speakeasy-style backdrop.

Her DJ can breakdance.

In between spinning songs to keep the crowd pumped between opening acts, DJ Venom did a bit of his own spinning when he brought out the b-boy moves. That’s probably not something you see at every country music concert.

There were, in fact, country music fans in the house tonight.

DJ Venom also took pains to assess whether or not any of those in attendance at the Giant Center enjoyed country music, asking those who qualified to assert their enjoyment of country music via the making of noise.

Country music fans at a country star’s concert? You could have knocked me over with a feather.

Her family is on tour with her.

Underwood shared with the audience that it took her longer than usual to go on a “proper tour,” as well as release he
“I have a four year old,” she said. “I haven’t slept in four years. I also had to go and have another kiddo.”

Underwood also shared that her children were along for the ride on this tour, and that the eldest had helped with sound check.

“If it sounds extra good tonight, that’s why,” she added.

She played the bongos.

Carrie Underwood playing the guitar? Sure, makes sense. Carrie Underwood playing piano? Not too much of a shocker. But when Carrie Underwood joined in with the rest of her band by manning a bongo mid-song, I admit that I didn’t see it coming. The song, “End Up With You,” is another step away from classic country sounds for more of a reggae groove.

It was a very pop- and rock-friendly country show - including a few covers.

Underwood has always straddled the line between pop and country music, with roots in both - which is maybe why cowboy hats were few and far between in the audience. (Alternately, maybe people took them off because they were indoors?)

Regardless, the crowd that sang along with both “Old Time Road” and “Don’t Stop Believing” before the concert starts also appreciated when Underwood broke out into Aerosmith’s “Dream On” out of nowhere. And man, that high note at the end was pretty wild.

The whole show is a tribute to women in music.

Underwood was joined by opening acts Runaway June and Maddie & Tae to perform a tribute to the women who paved the way in country music. The six women let loose with renditions of country classics like “Stand By Your Man,” “Walking After Midnight,” “Nine to Five" and “Coal Miner’s Daughter,” noting their respect for singers including Shania Twain, Dolly Parton, Reba McEntire, Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline and more.

Underwood also noted how proud she was that Cry Pretty was a concert of all-women performers, and both the Runaway June trio and Maddie & Tae echoed the sentiment during their sets.

She can really sing.

I mean, duh. Not much of a surprise, right? Everybody knows Underwood can sing. But hearing one of her songs on the radio or on TV is one thing. Being in the room with her when she belts out “Blown Away” or “Two Black Cadillacs” is something else. She can hold those notes all day. Even at the end of a two-hour concert.

A fan performed on stage with her.

While introducing the anthem “Champion,” Underwood announced that throughout her tour, she was finding fans from the area to come on stage with her and perform a portion of the song normally done by rapper Ludacris.

Our show’s lucky fan was Samantha from Scranton. As the song is all about overcoming challenges, Underwood said that Samantha was dedicating it to her own mother, who raised two children on her own - remarks that left Underwood choking back tears for a moment.

Needless to say, Samantha utterly crushed her verses and also sang the chorus with Underwood. Nice work, Samantha!

A roadie waved goodbye as he was clearing the stage for Underwood’s entrance.

Underwood and the other performers weren’t shy about connecting with individuals in the audience all night, waving and pointing throughout. But I didn’t expect one of the stage crew to give us in the audience a shy little wave as he descended on a elevator platform with a load of instruments and equipment before Underwood took the stage.

To that roadie: I salute you.

NVY4NQ4O6FDWZPRARK35UVSBGE.JPG
'''

more pics at the link

Carrie gets all emotional when she talks about Samatha's champion

Last edited: