Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 15, 2019] Cincinnati, OH U.S. Bank Arena

Smokyiiis

I sincerely pray that she’s is nominated and wins EOTY because this show is a phenomenally well oiled machine of a show with first class star quality entertainment from start to finish...in voice, visuals and vitality!

AdamJ

D-----I could not have described the show and Carrie better. AMAZING!!!!!! What a night. This is the best concert series for Carrie than any of the other tours. She shimmers and her vocals are better than her records (as always). I was in Columbus when she recorded and again last night (was not expecting it). My girl friend loves Carrie as much as I do and we were blown away----again. There is no other concert in country to compare with hers. Was so neat to hear the crowd singing along all night. Don't know when or if I will see her on this tour again but last night was the best!!!!!!! M & T and RJ were perfect openers. They brought a lot of energy and sounded great.

maddkat

Staff member
I sincerely pray that she’s is nominated and wins EOTY because this show is a phenomenally well oiled machine of a show with first class star quality entertainment from start to finish...in voice, visuals and vitality!
Yes!! You can tell she put so much thought and love into making every second an experience for the fans. And succeeds.

Kizmet311

I'm horrible at embedding videos, but here is my video from the Women of Country medley. I also videoed Low and the CP video a few posts above is mine! I have a bunch of pics on my Twitter page as well - same user name as here.

Smokyiiis

I can't get over how good LOW is. It's just a phenomenally painfully beautiful verse and ridiculously cry-worthy song. I truly don't know how she gets thru it. I'd be in a puddle on the floor.

maddkat

Staff member
I'm horrible at embedding videos, but here is my video from the Women of Country medley. I also videoed Low and the CP video a few posts above is mine! I have a bunch of pics on my Twitter page as well - same user name as here.

Low.... sigh...it's amazing

and I love this new scrunch all the way down move she has for big notes. She used to just kind of bend over but now she goes for it!