Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 19-21 , 2020] Barefoot CMF , Wildwood, NJ - postponed to Aug 2021

angeliccarrie

I love Wildwood and I obviously love Carre and I want to go so badly, but I can't afford it. GA tickets are $149.00. I need to win the lottery

maddkat

Staff member
@barefootcmf
Please join us in welcoming this seven-time Grammy Award winning gal artist who has sold over 64 million records worldwide and 26 has 27 No. 1 hits - WELCOME our FIRST HEADLINER to the 2021 Barefoot Country Music Fest Stage, @carrieunderwood!

Ep2M1ETXEAA4HtY

Smokyiiis

Love this!

But right on cue, Underwood launched into her towering 2014 single “Something in the Water,” and as the star stood on the stage’s ramp, out in the middle of the crowd, wailing as the rain fell around her, it was a cinematic, unforgettable moment — one that can only be achieved at events of this size. Underwood remains one of the most impressive live vocalists of any genre, a true powerhouse.

FanSince04

love this pitcture

📸 : Stepahnie_Schmal on IG
Not a care in the world. Just the music, the rain, and her fans. So funny, how just days before, there was an uproar that Carrie effortlessly ignored with grace. Yesterday, she shows up to do her thing proving life goes on and not everything needs to be addressed. To me, she still remains very much in control of her image.