Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 19-21 , 2020] Barefoot CMF , Wildwood, NJ - postponed to Aug 2021

adam1995

Too bad someone at pulse has to say she's losing her voice based on one song, lol! As if she hasn't delivered some of the THE best live vocal performances of her career in the last few years.

liz278

Too bad someone at pulse has to say she's losing her voice based on one song, lol! As if she hasn't delivered some of the THE best live vocal performances of her career in the last few years.

Based on which video?

Most videos from a live outdoor concert are really not that good.

If people on Pulse really wanted to know, you could show them the video of her singing at the Ryman.

adam1995

Based on which video?

Most videos from a live outdoor concert are really not that good.

If people on Pulse really wanted to know, you could show them the video of her singing at the Ryman.
I think it was the one of her singing SITW, while it was pouring.

sco

I'm really not sure why people fret and moan about her losing her voice based on crappy cell phone camera concert video. Even if it were true what is anybody going to do about it by fretting online?

Hil

It's just dumb because no one loses their voice in the span of a couple of months. She's also jumping up and down singing in the rain LMAO They're dumb AF. They were also comparing her to Kelly, and as much as I love Kelly she lost me in the era where she did nothing but scream her songs. She stopped doing that so I came back ha ha. Kelly's fans are complete haters though so I've never given them much mind.