Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 21, 2019] Minneapolis, MN Target Center

bigd79

What an amazing show last night. Carrie has always been a great singer but thinking back to the beginning to where she is now, its just jaw dropping. Her stage presence, her vocals which just keep on getting better and better, its a thing of beauty. She is the best singer on the planet! I absolutely cannot wait until October in Sioux Falls to see it again!
2ed255755c56e0fe05425e9e1cdafc5a.jpg
b96f7ae4ec247b5de94ebb25666cae77.jpg
094e114b3e32d3bc338a03a97c0f5fc1.jpg
c0138721e1a6b3a928759fe8f953fe49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbh

What an amazing show last night. Carrie has always been a great singer but thinking back to the beginning to where she is now, its just jaw dropping. Her stage presence, her vocals which just keep on getting better and better, its a thing of beauty. She is the best singer on the planet! I absolutely cannot wait until October in Sioux Falls to see it again!
2ed255755c56e0fe05425e9e1cdafc5a.jpg
b96f7ae4ec247b5de94ebb25666cae77.jpg
094e114b3e32d3bc338a03a97c0f5fc1.jpg
c0138721e1a6b3a928759fe8f953fe49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the review. This is the reason why I became interested in figuring out her vocal "evolution". A very HEALTHY LIFESTYLE could be another factor because you can see from her stunning look - it can also translate in the cells in the vocal chords.

jimshoe

I was at the concert.. can't post much as I'm on vacation with family.. will post more next Monday when I'm back.
Quick thoughts:
Far better setup than her other tours.... she really stepped up her game for this tour!
THe pictures that accompany the Bullet are heart wrenching but really bring the song to light.. hard for anyone to have a dry eye after seeing those pictures.
If Drinking Alone a single off of this album someone seriously needs to be fired...
And the usual, Carrie looked and sounded awesome!! Will post pictures when I get them developed(I'm still old school and use an actual camera, not a cell phone)

bigd79

Just read that article, really felt like a series of backhanded compliments, i kinda wonder what other shows this guy has reviewed in the past, has he been to anything like a big arena show before? It feels like he more prefers the smaller type places with a fraction of the people. Like say, a show at first ave or something. Thats what i am picking up from this. He just doesn't get it.