Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 29,2019] Glastonbury Festival

maddkat

Staff member
Carrie killed it and considering it started at 8:15 E that was a feat.
The crowd seemed to love her. Nice singing along/dancing

set list
Church Bells
CC
Last Name
Wasted
JTTW
FOTF
Southbound
JAD/DO
Love Wins
TBC
Blown Away
Cry Pretty
Undo It
Smoke Break
BHC

Countryfan2448

Husna
@husnakhatri
·
13h

Gosh I love her!
@carrieunderwood
was absolutely incredible at the #Birmingham #country #cryprettytour #churchbells @ Resorts World Arena
(link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzRbazBhRRPBDegkdEqzmHFlBGaRVBQncgk9300/?igshid=1vqsc1v6cb0ie)
instagram.com/p/BzRbazBhRRPB…

s
@sammygg___
·
14m

This is the crowd Carrie Underwood just played for in EUROPE. You’re telling me there’s another modern day country singer who can draw in this many people, both domestically & internationally?? No - don’t even fool yourself. We all know who the Entertainer of the Year should be.
D-O1UL3XkAA2tmD
D-O1UL6XkAEQ8yH
D-O1UL2XUAAd6ye

Katie
@Fisherwood_1212
·
6m

Carrie Underwood in a high pony. I agree.
Quote Tweet

Carrie Underwood AUS
@CarrieU_AUS
· 36m

Great shots of Carrie Underwood performing at @GlastoFest #GlastonburyFestival #Glasto19 #CryPrettyTourUK #CarrieUK (

: raphph)
D-OwUxWUcAk28A8
D-OwUybVAAANJXG
D-OwUyaVAAI-OPZ
D-OwUxXU0AA0iBe

Ann
@Okies4Carrie
·
34s

@SydperryKY
Yes!
Quote Tweet

C J Thorpe-Tracey ⧖
@christt
· 8m
I like that Carrie Underwood’s backing singer (who’s also the violinist) gets a handheld mic, rather than a mic stand, so she’s able to move around and riff off her boss more, a bit like rappers. Makes them feel sisterhood-ish. #Glasto19

Ann
@Okies4Carrie
·
34s

@SydperryKY
Yes!
Quote Tweet

C J Thorpe-Tracey ⧖
@christt
· 8m
I like that Carrie Underwood’s backing singer (who’s also the violinist) gets a handheld mic, rather than a mic stand, so she’s able to move around and riff off her boss more, a bit like rappers. Makes them feel sisterhood-ish. #Glasto19
D-OuaiwW4AAACW1

Jodie Anne
@jodiea1996
·
21m

@carrieunderwood
words can only go so far to say how proud I am to be a fan of yours!!! You absolutely crushed
@GlastoFest
!!! Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I’ll just be crying forever...
D-O2If-W4AE66pM
D-O2IgBXsAIdi5v
D-O2If4XsAAA-HK
D-O2If0XkAMeXNO

BBC Radio 2
@BBCRadio2
·
1m

Replying to
@BBCRadio2
"So give me one more chance
And save me from this road I'm on
Jesus, take the wheel..."
Just beautiful,
@carrieunderwood
!

#Glastonbury2019 https://twitter.com/i/status/1144964558798430208

Chad Jeffers
@ChadJeffers
·
16s

@glastofest
and being on the bbc is a lot in one day!! Dream come true! #bucketlistvenue @ Glastonbury Festival
(link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzS71Lgh_uN/?igshid=1tjn0k9cmq5xo)
instagram.com/p/BzS71Lgh_uN/…

gigsandtours
@gigsandtours
·
7m

Magical scenes from
@carrieunderwood
's set at #Glastonbury today

Missed out? You can still catch the country icon on her UK tour next week! Tickets:
(link: Redirecting...)
gigst.rs/CU https://twitter.com/i/status/1144975702300794882

James MacInnes
@Macinnesplant
·
30m

Awesome show by #CarrieUnderwood owning the Pyramid Stage at #Glastonbury2019
@GlastoFest

@carrieunderwood https://twitter.com/i/status/1144971074620284931

LiamCroft
@LiamCroft
·
28m

@carrieunderwood
was amazing at Pyramid earlier, loved it!

#Glasto
D-PBkwSWwAAPvWb

Sarah-Jane McDade

@JArmyPrincess
·
5m

Omg ....
@carrieunderwood
was so out of this world at
@GlastoFest
. I was totally blown away .... Even though I am not going to see her live at her UK Tour. This was better than nothing

I am so proud to be a UK Fan. So proud of her
D-PHZ2dW4AEotX7

#CarrieUK / #glastonbury19

Last edited:

Jane-Alex

she looks amazing!

set list is interesting....no Drinking Alone, but Smoke Break yes...but overall its good set list, I understand why she did not choose more slow songs.

btw, did it air on tv? I hope there will be videos for those who are not able to watch.

she looks amazing!

set list is interesting....no Drinking Alone, but Smoke Break yes...but overall its good set list, I understand why she did not choose more slow songs.

btw, did it air on tv? I hope there will be videos for those who are not able to watch.

I kinda get smoke break for this event. It’s somewhat on theme, a bit sing along at the end. Set list is what I expected for a festival. I’m excited to see TBC back in the mix this era. That’s one of my all time favourites.

Surprised no SITW though. It’s seems she’s drawn quite a few new fans from this performance.

Farawayhills

I'm very very pleased with the reactions I'm reading from people at Glastonbury. It seems Carrie literally "blew away" all expectations! I had no doubt this would happen - but it's a very mixed festival, and I think some people would not have known what to expect. This should do her a lot of good, not just for the live audience, but also more generally in an international context. The most obvious comparison would be with Dolly, but Dolly was already a legend. Carrie will have made a lot more people see her as a true international star performer!

Farawayhills

"Smoke Break" was a good choice. Some US fans may forget how impressive her UK TV performances a few years ago of that song were - which seems to have been her own choice, as it wasn't the label's official single in this country. Also, the Country audience here is a bit different from the radio audience in the US - it veers more traditional , and more to issue songs - and SB was one of the best on Storyteller from that point of view. Carrie's need at this festival was to appeal widely across the spectrum, and I think she did that.

bigd79

Amazing pics and positive reactions! Hoping there will be some videos for us to be able to see!

liz278

Seeing all the guys in the band posting about playing here as a bucket list item for them as a musician sure shows how impressive it was that Carrie got to play here. I hope Country Music is paying attention!