Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 30 , 2019] - Cardiff, Wales – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena

Louisa

Omg! ❤️❤️❤️

hi louisa,

congratulations! You are invited to attend the carrie underwood fan club meet & greet in cardiff, wales at cardiff motorpoint arena on jun 30, 2019.

We'll be in touch soon with additional details, but in the meantime please confirm your attendance below within 2 days so that we may make any necessary preparations.

Louisa

I’m in Cardiff now. Can’t wait to see Carrie tonight. Hope the rest of the UK goes well. Glad I have gotten the chance to see again. Birmingham show was amazing. ❤️

maddkat

Staff member
@PipBaileyThomas
16m
Tickets
1f3ab.png
2714.png
Customised fan club T-shirt
1f45a.png
2714.png
Long suffering husband
1f468-1f3fb-200d-1f9b2.png
2714.png
This is happening tonight and I’m beyond excited!! @carrieunderwood #CryPretty

Countryfan2448

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
·
1h

Cardiff was so much fun!!! It was my first trip to Wales...I felt so loved

! Thanks to all who came out from all over! Already can’t wait to come back! #CryPrettyTourUK
D-WB2EwUYAAeSuJ
D-WB1OVUwAAHwJz
D-WB0KFVAAABFW6

Smokyiiis

Aled Williams@awmusicservices
Amazing show in #cardiff @carrieunderwood

Great set, amazing voice. What a band! Top musicians. #countrymusic at it's best
#livemusic

Smokyiiis

@Ruth Davies
@carrieunderwood Wow! You did it again, outstanding, flawless performance blowing everyone away. Thanks for coming to Cardiff hope you come back soon! ����������������������������

(Love wins video)