Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just in the airport waiting for my flight to london! :)

allirishgirl

hi guys! i know its been ages since i have been on here..........life got hectic! but im all set for london!! :D it just sank in last night that i will finally get to see Carrie in concert..........after a 7 year wait! i was so excited last night that i could noty sleep!!! I cant wait to finally be able to wwrite a review as i enjoy reading all yours! bought myself a new camera for the ocassion! i just hiope its as good as they said in the store!!! gotta loog off now! will get review postes asap!

Ann055

So excited for you! Put that pretty new camera to good work! Can't wait for your review! :) Have fun!!

Cathie Wynkoop

I cannot imagine how excited you are! The long wait will definitely be worth it!!!! Soak in every second of it and have a blast!!

bearball49

So excited for you. Can not wait for your review. You are never going to forget this concert. So glad you were able to snag tickets.

Mirasa45A

Oooh, I am so happy and excited for you. that Finally you have the chance to see Carrie in Concert --enjoy the concert.

jbrown

hi guys! i know its been ages since i have been on here..........life got hectic! but im all set for london!! :D it just sank in last night that i will finally get to see Carrie in concert..........after a 7 year wait! i was so excited last night that i could noty sleep!!! I cant wait to finally be able to wwrite a review as i enjoy reading all yours! bought myself a new camera for the ocassion! i just hiope its as good as they said in the store!!! gotta loog off now! will get review postes asap!

Enjoy the show. Cant wait for your post.

jea103mar

I sooo envy you allirishgirl! I hope to see her also. I can't wait to hear exciting story about your Carrie encounter.