Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Break Up

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone their separate ways.
They broke up about a week ago, a source exclusively tells E! News.
"Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," the source says.
So much for wearing their hearts on their tees...
Rumors that the adorable twosome had split started gaining traction in the last couple of weeks, but hit a high note just last night when Bieber, 18, was spotted with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin, 19, seeing The Lion King on Broadway.
Gomez, 20, and the Biebs went public with their romance in February 2011 when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together.
"I am happy," she told us a few months later about their romance. "I'm really happy."
Justin's mom talks about the "adorable" Selena
No surprise, but many rabid Bieber fans have had it in for Gomez since day one, frequently attacking her via the Internet.
"It hurts, it really does," she once told Z100 radio in NYC. "I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot, but I try not to focus on it."
Here's hoping they can still be friends.

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Break Up | E! Online

E! is usually pretty legit compared to some other places so I thought I'd post. If it isn't true we will realize eventually and if it is a million girls will happily comfort the Biebz lol

Audra

I knew this would happen...they looked like the perfect little couple, but I figured they would end up breaking up

bearball49

The reality is that although they were cute together and generated buzz, they were just kids and have a lot of living to do before they end up with one person for life.

Gator

What, the Biebs and TS both suffer breakups? What's this world coming to? lol I wonder if they will ever, ever, ever get together? :p

mlawlor

This is the only Bieber thread here, so I'd just like to mention that a photo of Bieber meeting the Canadian Prime Minister has been released, although its kind of amusing that for the visit, Justin is dressed in his typical outfit, which looks very out of place lol, much like if Carrie visited the White House and wore the BHC leather jacket and sun glasses and Louisville slugger