Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Bieber In A Foul Mood, Snubs Fans At NAIA?

diva101

source: The Manila Bulletin
In related news, a video titled “Justin Bieber - how arrogant can you be?” was posted on Wednesday by YouTube user v7andrea.

The incident happened as Bieber made his way inside the plane. According to the video description, v7andrea’s father, an airport employee “in neon green vest” attempted to secure an autograph from the singer for v7andrea’s sister.

“But take a look on what he did. He tapped my father's hand and the cd fell on the floor. Nobody from his crew helped him. Not even an apology from Justin Bieber himself.

“Where are your manners now kiddo? i know you're sick but you could've at least said sorry you are not signing anything.

“How could you do that to my father,” the rest of v7andrea’s description read.

here's the video of the incident: (from v7andrea)

JB's people said that he's sick. Imo, being sick has nothing to do with being disrespectful. I think he lost some (maybe alot) of his fans here in the Phils.

so maybe the lady from CSI was really telling the truth that JB is a brat... hmmmm makes me wonder, maybe his head is getting airy because of the success?

JB172

There have been enough stories out there about him that personally I think that he is a little jackass.

diva101

There have been enough stories out there about him that personally I think that he is a little jackass.

and that's the reason why I'm not into his music and personality. he's showing his true colors, that he's not just some kind of a high pitched singer, but also an arrogant person...

JB172

and that's the reason why I'm not into his music and personality. he's showing his true colors, that he's not just some kind of a high pitched singer, but also an arrogant person...

He is without question arrogant and I wanted to call him another word that had ass in it but that word would have been sensored. lol

Jade_kt

But to his defense the father looked like he wasn't moving out of the way and kept asking for a signature and probably was told no several times, which could be annoying. But Justin definitely shouldn't have done what he did, should have just gone around him or let his security handle it if he wasn't in the mood to sign.

Claire2004

I cannot really see much detail from that video, did Biebs tap the father's hand? I feel bad for that father, it doesn't look like he's being pushy, it looks like he was just politely standing on the side asking for autograph.

Claire2004

But to his defense the father looked like he wasn't moving out of the way and kept asking for a signature and probably was told no several times, which could be annoying. But Justin definitely shouldn't have done what he did, should have just gone around him or let his security handle it if he wasn't in the mood to sign.

The father was the one with the neon yellow vest, right? To me it looked like he was just standing on the side and was not on the way. But the video is a bit shaky that's why I don't want to rant on Biebs lol.

diva101

as my username said: DIVA!

=))) no matter what the circumstances are, he should have said something polite and not tap the cd out of the Father's hand.

JB172

It's not like there was 50 people there, what the little punk should have done was take the five seconds it takes to sign the cd and just sign it then go on his way.

diva101

It's not like there was 50 people there, what the little punk should have done was take the five seconds it takes to sign the cd and just sign it then go on his way.

I believe someone threw eggs at him at a concert in Australia (I think that's the place) =)))

diva101

....what a shameful attitude. and to think that my classmate idolize him, I have a feeling she's disappointed by this

Carrieflattsfan

I've never liked him, but I could never put my finger on why...now I know.

I can't get over the number of people making excuses for this kid. Doesn't matter if you're a young kid, manners are manners. My parents would've NEVER let me act like a spoiled brat, whether I was 6 or 16. No excuses.

diva101

I've never liked him, but I could never put my finger on why...now I know.

I can't get over the number of people making excuses for this kid. Doesn't matter if you're a young kid, manners are manners. My parents would've NEVER let me act like a spoiled brat, whether I was 6 or 16. No excuses.

it's as if he's the king of the world that people shouldn't touch him... it's a disappointment really

Carrieflattsfan

it's as if he's the king of the world that people shouldn't touch him... it's a disappointment really

Unfortunately, that's how most celebs act, I would think. There's no excuse for it, but it's not surprising.

JB made himself look like such a jerk on Twitter when he was trying to "defend" himself. Does he really think people are that niave? Marge wouldn't make accusations like that up for the heck of it; it would damage her career and credibility. If there's anything I dislike more than arrogant jerks it's hypocrites.

Jade_kt

The father was the one with the neon yellow vest, right? To me it looked like he was just standing on the side and was not on the way. But the video is a bit shaky that's why I don't want to rant on Biebs lol.

Sorry you are right. I thought it was the guy in front of him that had the CD not the guy to the left wearing the neon yellow vest. So after watching it again, yep he was being a jerk. You could hear him say something like "Why you have that CD for?" and then say "Take that" while what sounds like him slapping the cd and it hitting the floor. Everybody has bad days even celebrities but even so even on my bad day I won't have done that. Would have just said "Sorry I can't" or just walked by w/o stopping.

Last edited:

pkc4rls

I tend to agree with you on all. First of all an employee should not be asking for an autograph to me, when those are people he probably has to go through or be around and has no choice. I agree that he may be a brat and a diva and should handle it different if he did handle it badly but still don't agree that people working there should ask for autographs, while working. I am not a fan of his either at all because he is way overrated but in general, face it, "fans" are often pushy to extremes and sometimes rude themselves. I don't think these celebs are really under any obligation to sign stuff when they are trying to get through airports, eat, etc, I have seen these crazy fans sit there and, follow through the whole airport, some good looking celebs let's say (not meaning Justin, LOL) and they are relentless and keep wanting them to take pics and more pics and stop to talk, etc, etc. I think many celebs are sick of it - of not having one free moment that is off limits because honestly, some fans don't feel any situation at all is off limits. I know some "fans" think because they are celebs they are obligated to do al these pics and signings at all times but I guess I have a different take. I think the fans should back off on these celebs unless in a situation where autographs or pictures are more expected - premiers, etc, or other obvious appearances where it would be expected. But not trying to defend Justin IF he was out of line (and would not be surprised) but still don't feel he has to sign but if he does not want to, just politely decline and move on - if he did other then that.

carrietakethewheel

I'm sure Justin was having an off day, but really, that was.... immature of him to act like that. I'm not a fan of him, either, but he could've been a little bit more respectful.

Jade_kt

I tend to agree with you on all. First of all an employee should not be asking for an autograph to me, when those are people he probably has to go through or be around and has no choice. I agree that he may be a brat and a diva and should handle it different if he did handle it badly but still don't agree that people working there should ask for autographs, while working. I am not a fan of his either at all because he is way overrated but in general, face it, "fans" are often pushy to extremes and sometimes rude themselves. I don't think these celebs are really under any obligation to sign stuff when they are trying to get through airports, eat, etc, I have seen these crazy fans sit there and, follow through the whole airport, some good looking celebs let's say (not meaning Justin, LOL) and they are relentless and keep wanting them to take pics and more pics and stop to talk, etc, etc. I think many celebs are sick of it - of not having one free moment that is off limits because honestly, some fans don't feel any situation at all is off limits. I know some "fans" think because they are celebs they are obligated to do al these pics and signings at all times but I guess I have a different take. I think the fans should back off on these celebs unless in a situation where autographs or pictures are more expected - premiers, etc, or other obvious appearances where it would be expected. But not trying to defend Justin IF he was out of line (and would not be surprised) but still don't feel he has to sign but if he does not want to, just politely decline and move on - if he did other then that.

I agree. If I was a celebrity, I probably get sick of signing autographs and taking pictures everywhere I go even if just for simple things like going to the store but there is a way to handle it and a rude way....Justin B seemed to handle it rudely....should have just walked by w/o saying or doing anything and let his security deal w/ it. Maybe part of this comes from his age too. Oh well, not a big fan of his so doesn't really affect me much but bad behavior is bad behavior whether it's a big celebrity or just joe blow down the street. If someone slapped a cd out of my hand I probably want to punch them....lol.....but wouldn't.

Butterfly13

I believe someone threw eggs at him at a concert in Australia (I think that's the place) =)))
No that was Cody Simpson, the Australian Justin Bieber lol.
Things like this are exactly why I can't stand this kid. To me he has little talent and a big head. I don't see where Justin got the idea that just because he was sick he could be totally rude to someone. I can find many celebs who wouldv'e still signed the cd or politely declined. I can't wait until he fades away.

I knew people always called him like a b!tch and everything but I thought people were just like making fun of him for his voice and everything like that, and I never got all the hate, but recently I began seeing all the stories about how rude he is and what a brat he is, and that video, and how he cried and didnt congratulate the BNA winner made me finally understand it. I know I cant say "Oh I'd never do that" because Im not famous and I dont know what its like to constantly be hounded and annoyed, but I cant imagine myself ever treating someone rudely like that. I couldn't tell from the video since it was shaky, but did he slap something out of the guys hand? That'd be so rude! And the fact that hes young shouldnt be some type of defense for him, Im younger than he is and I dont think its acceptable behavior