Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Bieber In A Foul Mood, Snubs Fans At NAIA?

Carrieflattsfan

He cried like a baby at the Grammy's and wouldn't even stand up for the winner after he lost BNA. I totally believe he's a little punk brat. No excuse for totally rude behavior.

Wait, he CRIED when he lost??

I try not to pay attention to diva talk about artists, because you should take it with a grain of salt. But it's hard when you constantly hear stories about someone being a b*itch, and there are tons of negative stories about Justin.
I began to look at him differently after Marge Hellienberger came out & said what a brat Justin was on the CSI set.
It's sad how fame can change people, especially someone so young. I'm sure his parents wouldn't approve of this behavior, and wouldn't want him acting like that.
I agree that age, celebrity or not, gives you no excuse to act like that. Manners are manners- either you learn them growing up or you don't. Simple as that. You can't tell me Justin doesn't know how to be polite at 16 years old.

mlawlor

I read in the paper today that Vanilla Ice has predicted that Bieber's 15 minutes will be up soon, (just like his was after Ice, Ice Baby) and the Pop World will find another Beiber like artist. The article didn't mention how both artists have a song title with the word "Baby" in it, though. LOl