Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kacey Musgraves Golden Hour

adam1995

Kacey seems to have come out of her shell lately. Her interview with Jimmy felt so natural and she looked like she had a great time. Same thing at the CMA's, she seemed to be having fun and laughing and dancing in the audience. Just haven't really seen her like that before.

opry051008

Kacey isn't my cup of tea but kudos to her for doing so well, and internationally too, without any assistance from the country music community.

I dare not say this in the CMA thread but I think Kacey will be the one to crack the female EOTY drought.

clh_hilary

Kacey postponed her concert all the way to 10 December, which is the same date as Niall Horan's concert. I've got both tickets and since hers is the one that was changed, I could only get a refund for that one, although I'd rather see Kacey then see Niall.

But do you know if Kacey is usually on time for her shows?

The start time is 8pm, in a concert hall/theatre. It doesn't look like she has an opening act. Usually that means being fairly on time. Niall's in an arena, and since he had an opening act last time (Maren Morris), he might have one this time too. If memory serves me right, the ticket time was 8pm, and he began performing around 9.15pm. This time, his show time is 8.30pm. It takes around 40 minutes to travel between the two places. I don't mind too much leaving Kacey's early and getting to Niall's late. What do you think? Is it doable?