Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kacey Musgraves Golden Hour

Farawayhills

The photo of Kacey on the NPR page, in Claire's first link, is credited to Kelly Christine Sutton. Not everyone may know that Kelly Christine is Kacey's sister - a professional photographer in Texas.

DazzledByCarrie

So what does everyone think of the album? Personally, I have found I mostly like the songs individual, but the album as a whole feels a little monotonous. I think my favorites so far are Slow Burn, Mother, Space Cowboy, Happy & Sad, and Wonder Woman.

lizcarlo

I enjoy listening to Golden Hour. For me Pageant Material is favorite album so far). I can't seem to get into High Horse. My favorites so far are Butterflies, Happy And Sad, Velvet Elvis, Lonely Weekend, Space Cowboy, Rainbow and Golden Hour.

Last edited:

lizcarlo

This is fantastic video. Love this song. Its one of my favorite Kacey songs in general. So happy its single.