Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kacey Musgraves Star Crossed

lizcarlo

Star Crossed is released September 10th

1. Star-Crossed

2. Good Wife

3. Cherry Blossom

4. Simple Times

5. If This Was a Movie..

6. Justified

7. angel

8. Breadwinner

9. Camera Roll

10. Easier Said

11. Hookup Scene

12. Keep Lookin’ Up

13. What Doesn’t Kill Me

14. There is A Light

15. Gracias a la Vida

Momin

Even if I don't end up loving the album for its big departure sound from the previous one, I know I'll like it for Kacey's artistry and her willingness to try out different sounds. She has mentioned in interviews that this album's songwriting is still rooted in country music (something she said will always be the case) but the production is not. Which I think is not very surprising given her last album's experimental sound, her worldwide success, the accolades she received and the continued lack of radio support from country programmers.

lizcarlo

Justified is a regional release. It will be out on Friday at midnight local time wherever you live.

Last edited:

lizcarlo

merlin_193493142_bc1d3440-a09b-4060-9221-cfca25f0d234-superJumbo.jpg

merlin_193493007_cfa4f86b-ff51-4995-9abd-be8140382a2d-superJumbo.jpg

merlin_193493043_5b9ca7f0-6ba7-4682-8182-6a7d62d3095c-superJumbo.jpg

Momin

I was hoping for more lyrical depth but since the album is divided into 3 acts, I'm hoping this fits better in the overall album. I like the song still.

lizcarlo

I really like cinematic sound of Star Crossed. She sounds so pretty. I liked the lyrics until it’s gets repetitive.

Justified is middle of the road song for me. I like it okay but don’t love it for now. It’s nice song listen to. I like Justified after listening to it more.

I am intrigued about three acts she talked about.

Last edited: