Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katy Perry - Never Really Over

Josh

Okay, I admit I have a love-hate relationship with Katy Perry. But, I kind of like the video for her new song Never Really Over. The sound grows on me after a few listens. I actually always wanted a video with similar themes from Carrie. I remember making a post a few years ago on here about her new era music videos having Asian/Indian influences, without being offensive, because I've always found those cultures to be so interesting. I wanted the inclusion, the colors and aesthetic, and choreography as well as a nice balance of vintage and modern. Katy's video has all of this! I guess "Love Wins" had something similar, but they just didn't get the video right. Also, the cover art looks just like Carrie in LW! Just seems to compliment each other very well.

Katy-Perry.jpg