Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kellie Pickler Joining Dancing With The Stars

DaisyTweets

I watch this show as well and was all excited to watch Kellie on it BUT when I saw that one of the other contestants was Andy Dick, I said to myself oh maybe I won't be watching this season. I CAN NOT stand him. IMO he poisons everything around him!!! Guess I'm gonna hope that he's the first one off!!

supercarriefan

Kellie was fantastic tonight just as she has been each week of the competition. Tonight was extra special though with Kyle singing to back up the performance. Kellie is a sweet woman, and I wish her the best not only on DWTS, but with her music as well. She really seems to have priorities straight.

Kellie was fantastic tonight just as she has been each week of the competition. Tonight was extra special though with Kyle singing to back up the performance. Kellie is a sweet woman, and I wish her the best not only on DWTS, but with her music as well. She really seems to have priorities straight.

I have been watching her each week and think she is a great dancer and could be in the finals. Kellie and Derek were on Ellen the other day and did a cute interview and danced. Love them.

bearball49

Derek is great and he is impressed with Kellie already. He also says she has beautiful lines. Would not hurt her to be seen. She has a great personality and it is all good. She is so cute.....could even get her an acting gig or something.

Mirasa45A

Derek is great and he is impressed with Kellie already. He also says she has beautiful lines. Would not hurt her to be seen. She has a great personality and it is all good. She is so cute.....could even get her an acting gig or something.

YES, I love her personalities --and she is becoming a good ballroom dancer :):)

CarrieVille09

Although this is true, maybe it'll get her in the public eye. Carrie Taylor and Miranda kindda overshadow Kellie Pickler, and she gets NONE of the recognition she rightfully deserves (i.e. 100 Proof). Plus, with the album she's working on, maybe DWTS can act as a platform for her to receive weekly promotion and exposure

Sweet Comment are we all voting and supporting her would love to see a country singer win for the first time vote like crazy for her

HowGR8

It was great to see Carrie & Brad on DWTS tonight for Kellie's background piece.

I'd have bet money that Kellie could dance just from watching her move and goof around over the years. But, I'm AMAZED each week at how awesome she is. I had no idea she'd be this good -- and, apparently, neither did she.

CarrieVille09

Calling all Carriefans and all carrie & kellie fans we need to vote and tweet like we never did before to help Kellie win that Mirror Ball pass it around this is the finals VOTE VOTE VOTE tweet support help for Kellie make her the first country singer to win DWTS lets make this happen for Kellie Pickler ...yes it was Great 2 see Carrie & Brad to BIG country stars on the planet round up all the tweets and vote supports for KELLIE PICKLER

JB172

I think that she is likely going to finish 3rd behind Aly and Zendaya but IMO Kellie deserves to win, Kyle sure was the VERY proud husband with tears in his eyes after Kellie and Derek's incredible freestyle.