Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a baby!

thaifood

I bet only Kim actually has the baby, Kanye may be on had to provide critiques or something on how she does though.

Smokyiiis

Both of them disgust me to be completely honest. I don't hate them, I don't hate anyone. I just find their behaviors disgusting. That child doesn't stand a chance.

teesharky

I am happy for Kanye to be honest. Good for him! Kim seems like she will exploit the baby for another reality show. ugh

Carrieflattsfan

That poor, poor child doesn't stand a chance.

Snooki and Jessica Simpson gave birth this year, and these two winners are having a baby. Are we SURE the world isn't ending this year?:p

Last edited:

Pitocco

Kanye, I'm really happy for you and all, but beyonce and Jay-Z had one of the best babies of all time...OF ALL TIME!!

liz278

I feel bad for Khloe.

I actually do too! Of all the sisters I had hoped it would be her next. I don't watch their show, I don't really follow them, but my daughter used to watch their show so I would catch some of their drama sometimes . . . the things we do to spend time with our kids :)

Farawayhills

My sister-in-law said that they should name the baby Narcissist.

I think Tay-Tay should be another name on the list.

Congratulations to the happy couple (whom I've only just discovered are a couple - but congratulations anyway!)

sur_crazy4carrie

If I were to pick out a couple who absolutely should not be spawning, it would be this one.
It's almost like he can see the future
18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody paying child support for one of his kids
His baby mamma's car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV any given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was suppose to buy you shorty TYCO with your money
She went to the doctor got lypo with your money
She walking around looking like Michael with your money
Should of got that insured got GEICO for your money
If you ant no punk holla we want prenup