Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Had Their Baby Tonight

nannygirl

I don't think North is that bad of a name, but I do think it'd've fit better with a boy so I guess I'm glad (even though, really, my opinion doesn't matter) they've decided on Nori as a nickname. Now, North paired with the last name West is kind of funny, but North as a first name isn't terrible even though I've only ever heard it as a last name. It's much better than Blue Ivy or Apple. Kanye be upstepping Beyonce. (That last sentence made 0 sense.)

AIgrl06

Yeah, I don't think North is a terrible name in and of itself, but paired with the last name West it just makes the child's name a joke. Oh well. Nori's a cute nickname.

oldyfan

North, one of the worst names ever. How self-serving to make up a name that will only get you more exposure.

supercarriefan

I personally think it is still ridiculous to give your child a name like North West. That child is going to be teased to no end.

Sure, the explanation of the name is cute, but they probably should have thought things out a bit more.

Carrieflattsfan

I personally think it is still ridiculous to give your child a name like North West. That child is going to be teased to no end.

Sure, the explanation of the name is cute, but they probably should have thought things out a bit more.

Yeah, but they have already said they will call her "Nori," and you don't refer to people by their first and last name, anyway. LOL.

supercarriefan

Yeah, but they have already said they will call her "Nori," and you don't refer to people by their first and last name, anyway. LOL.

Yes, they have said she will be called Nori, but the world knows her real name. As for people not referring to people by first and last names, that is normally the case, but keep in mind who this child's parents are. Her name will continually be in print, and I'm willing to bet the media will use her actual name, not Nori.

Most people can change their names later in life or go by a nickname, and no one even notices. This child won't have that luxury.