Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Had Their Baby Tonight

teesharky

Not sure if anyone cares about this topic- lol-- but I found this picture adorable. By the way, they had a girl.

Darth Vader ‏@DepressedDarth 4h I sense a great disturbance in the Force, Kim Kardashian must have just given birth.

Grumpy Cat ‏@ItsTheGrumpyCat 10m Kim Kardashian and Kanye's baby! Awww!!! pic.twitter.com/EoSJ5iTK4W

Dr. Evil ‏@FrickinDrEvil 9h Congratulations to Kim Kardashian for breeding some new evil into the world #Muahahaha

The Dark Lord ‏@Lord_Voldemort7 9h Kim Kardashian had her baby. No word on which 'K' name she gave it but I'm hoping for 'Kreacher.'

Darth Vader ‏@DepressedDarth 2h
That awkward moment when Kim Kardashian's baby grows up and asks why her mom is famous.

Average Zombie ‏@AZombieMemoir 5h
Kim Kardashian had her baby. I'm hoping it has more brains then her because #ImHungry

teesharky

That poor kid has no chance. lmao

Worst baby name yet. Wasn't South East a better choice, after all? lol

It will have a perfume line by age 3-- called "North" by "NorthWest." haha

Carrieflattsfan

Those two as parents with that name, that poor little girl.

I'm not a fan of these two AT ALL, but from what I've heard they are actually going to be good parents. Kim said she doesn't want her daughter on her reality show, and at least Kanye has been there with her. I hope, for the child's sake, that they keep that commitment to their daughter.

smilesalot2day

If they are going to call her Nori, they should have just named her Nori, that isn't a bad name at all.

I agree with you, but we are talking about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Kanye is vain enough to want to have the name a play off of his. I believe stars shoud not be allowed to name their children.

carebear4eva

Isn't Nori actually longer than North, though? x) North is one syllable and Nori is two.

I actually had this conversation a couple of weeks ago with a really bored friend (about whether nicknames always have fewer syllables). I believe the final conclusion was that sometime 2 syllables are faster to say than one. That was the majority opinion. I dissented, though. There was alcohol involved.

This really isn't applicable here, though, as "North" is definitely shorter than "Nori".

JB172

I agree with you, but we are talking about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Kanye is vain enough to want to have the name a play off of his. I believe stars shoud not be allowed to name their children.

Your line about stars shouldn't be allowed to name their children about made me choke on my OJ, that is so funny.

pklongbeach

I probably should not even comment cause I will only decend into one of my pklongbeach rants!!!

I just can't even......too many comments circling.............

Carrieflattsfan

Nori is cute.

Like Jim said, why didn't they just name her Nori, if that's what they're going to call her? LOL.

I've noticed quite a few celebrities give their children strange names and then say they're going to refer to them by another nickname. That implies you like the nickname more than the actual name LOL.