Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kreetia Louise Harrison

HuiZ

Here is the studio version of Kree's "Crying." Superb.

Gorgeous! (although the production is... meh) She has such a radio-ready voice!

I wish Carrie had weekly studio recordings during her season too. But then again... she would have killed the competition even earlier! :p

jaks_weyn

I like her performance of Crying!
So beautiful and soothing... I hear that Trisha soul in her voice... so beautiful...
This song alone already made me root for her to win AI!
She is really good, especially how she arranged the music and how she controls her voice...
if she wins, I think she can make it big in country...

Watching her video of crying made me watch Carrie's version again...
Carrie really had a lot of voice power!
Carrie Underwood - Crying - YouTube

You should hear her opry version of Crying... It was WOW! love the belts and the falsettos...

jaks_weyn

A song of hers surfaced recently, it's called "You Would've Wanted It That Way." It's a tender ballad about the passing of both her parents before she was 19. Her father died in a plane crash. Her mother died in a car accident. She co-wrote the song with Natalie Hemby ("Pontoon") and Trent Dabbs ("Undermine" from ABC's Nashville).

The song has definite folk, rootsy vibe to it, definitely more traditional sounds. It's absolutely beautiful, actually. I cry every time I listen to it. WHY ISN'T RADIO PLAYING THIS?!

This is beautiful... I love how the production is so subtle... it gives focus on the voice and how she express her emotions with it...
I hope for that day that Carrie makes more country music like this... like WAW!

Maggie

I didn't really like the song selection by Kree this week although she sang the song fine. Also, I wish Kree would not wear shoes she can barely walk in. I don't know why these girls feel they have to wear four and five inch heels to impress people. They can't move very well on stage and it looks awkward.
Still, I can hardly wait to watch her performance next week!

Maggie

Kree picked a great song and no question she was going through to the next round. I don't know if anyone noticed a while back during Hollywood week when she sang "Stars", I think, but Nicki said to Randy "that's the one".
If Kree loses this competition it's only because she is not giving her all. She seems to hold back a little at times. btw, she fell in those "pretty shoes" this last show. I'm thinking that if she dresses so she feels more comfortable then she might perform better (not be self conscious) about her appearance. Just a thought. I do think Candice has a great voice but she just isn't as personable as Kree and some of the other performers are. I think Candice is Kree's only real competition in the talent category.

Angel8675

Sure hope the top 2 are Kree and Candice. I will be voting my pututee off next week for both of them. I can however, see Both of them becoming idols. Angie is just to cutesy for me. There are plenty of women that look like her. And, sing like her.
Many Blessings

Maggie

Just went to Kree's myspace and listened to "What if I leave today". I hadn't heard that one. That's a great song and the kind she sings so well. I would buy it if the buy link worked.

Maggie

Thanks so much for the link! I had only seen the one of her at 10yrs old. She is so polite and I love her sense of humor. That link led to a 17min highlight reel. My thoughts about it are that she is not shy at all and very entertaining- kind of carefree. She doesn't act like that on the AI show but it shows that it is definitely in her somewhere.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Kree will have her Opry debut on Tuesday, June 4 during CMA Fest. Also performing that night are Keith Urban, Kellie Pickler, Rascal Flatts, Diamond Rio and Ricky Skaggs. So lots of AI performers at the Opry during CMA Fest with Kree and Kellie on Tuesday, Carrie and Lauren on Friday and Scotty on Saturday.

Maggie

'American Idol' finals: Backstage scoop from Keith Urban, Kree Harrison, and Candice Glover | Inside TV | EW.com

On that fateful coin flip

Reality television devotees may be surprised to learn that as Ryan Seacrest was flipping that coin last week that would give the winner the choice to go first or second in Wednesdays finals show, Kree was whispering to Candice to ask which position she preferred. “I was very surprised. She asked me while it was spinning. I said ‘I don’t know? Second?’ and she said ‘OK, I’ll go first,’” said Glover. “That’s Kree. Every day. She doesn’t think about herself at all. She puts everyone before herself.” Harrison said, “I think it comes down to the singing, the connection, the order doesn’t matter.” Though Glover wasn’t in the room to hear her say that, she echoed the sentiment in nearly the same words.