Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady Antebellum New Album 2019

Louisa

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/lady-antebellum-las-vegas-show-new-song-792596/

On Saturday, Lady A also debuted a new song called “Thank God for Crazy Love.”

“We haven’t even recorded it yet, but we have a good feeling that we’re going to record it in the next round of songs,” Kelley told reporters beforehand. “It’s fun to road-test them and give people an exclusive.”

The group’s last album, Heart Break, was released in 2017 and found the band decamping for L.A. and Florida to write the LP. The upcoming album is poised to be a more vulnerable project.

“The theme of this record is definitely bearing our souls and our journey. We’ve gone through a lot over the past couple years, finding ourselves, reconnecting as a band and finding where we want to go,” Kelley said. “At some point you have to just enjoy the journey and appreciate the art and the process and not so much the outcome. Now we’re going a little more fearlessly about it. I always feel like that’s when we’re at our best. There’s some meaty stuff on this record, some really meaty raw stuff.”

Kelley said the group has more than enough material for the new album, especially from a reinvigorated Scott.

Louisa

The new material sounds great! I went to see Lady A at C2C in Ireland last Friday. So excited for new music from them. :)

Momin

I like Lady Antebellum but for me, they just got lost after their first album. I was definitely interested and even liked quite a lot of the second album too. But after that, for some reason, I just found it difficult to connect with them. I got the impression that even they were having difficulty finding their identity and sound. Plus, I have mostly disliked their single choices as well. It's never been their better songs. Their last album, "Heart Break", was one I found much better than their last efforts. I even liked their single choices but was sad that the album didn't stay as long as I was hoping.