Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Carrie song you heard?

PRGuy79

So, our family had a funny Carrie moment this weekend. We went to a local steakhouse on Sunday for lunch and they have a "jukebox"-type system that plays over the speakers throughout the restaurant. We chose ALL Carrie songs - from Wasted and Don't Forget to Remember Me to Cowboy Casanova and Undo It. Then, we sat through lunch and listened to non-stop Carrie. I'm sure the entire restaurant was looking around trying to figure out who the Carrie fanatics were! :)

Kizmet311

Other than the obvious KUS and SB, when I walked into another person's office at work they had the radio on and SYA was playing.

bubbasumner

I was in the car for about 20 minutes earlier tonight and heard TBC, UI, and then TBC again. I love when I hear a lot of Carrie in the car :) and now that I think of it I also heard GG twice and BA earlier in the day. It was apparently Carrie day in Oklahoma

I was in the car for about 20 minutes earlier tonight and heard TBC, UI, and then TBC again. I love when I hear a lot of Carrie in the car :) and now that I think of it I also heard GG twice and BA earlier in the day. It was apparently Carrie day in Oklahoma

That's so interesting to know your moments with Idol Carrie's songs