Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Carrie song you heard?

CU4ever

I heard What Can I Say (from Play On), at Sassafras last week. I really love that song,it is one of her best, I wish it was released as a single.

I was spending the night with a friend on Friday night, and we drove around all night long, and at like 3 in the morning he turned on the radio and Church Bells was on like three different stations at once XD and we had already heard it once about an hour earlier! He looks at me and goes "It's on EVERY F******G STATION!" and I cried laughing so hard lol. (He's not a Carrie fan)

ethelu

I heard Last Name in the grocery store yesterday. I heard Church Bells on the radio on the way to the grocery store. I had just switched stations, and the DJ said "Not one, not two, but, three nominations." I knew they must be talking CMTs, and I knew they were going to play Carrie.

Carrie Country

Since I have my 5 disc cd player loaded full of Carrie and cranked up so loud I might blow the windows out on my house and the speakers fall off the wall I can't say until I stop listening!