Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Carrie song you heard?

GumbyJRH

"Don't forget to remember me" I having Carrie day on my Ipod! In honor of CMAs! Win or loose, she WINS!

countrymusicfan15

I just listened to Blown Away, Good Girl, and Two Black Cadillacs. I actually really like them in that order lol the transition from GG to TBC is very nice!

AIgrl06

I for some reason had the urge to listen to There's a Place for Us yesterday. I don't even know why. Don't know why.

Anyway, I heard See You Again on the radio a couple of days ago. =)

DizzyDollyDee

Our 2 country radio stations seem to be having a blast playing all of Carrie's #1 singles and I'm enjoying every minute of it. At this point they seem to have her on steady rotation or I'm just lucking into perfect time as seems like they are playing her a lot. Love hearing her so much on radio and love her songs and voice even more - her songs just stick out like a glory banner - so different and so perfect and a joy to hear - actually enjoy her not having a single out but then know this probably won't last and had hoped she would have put another out. All is good right now. the one I seem to hear the most at this point is Cowboy Casanova - but that was always one of my favorites also!

AIgrl06

I've already answered this thread but...

Yesterday I was taking my little sister to school, Good Girl came on the radio and she was like, "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!" And turned it up like, ten decibels, haha.

countrymusicfan15

I've already answered this thread but...

Yesterday I was taking my little sister to school, Good Girl came on the radio and she was like, "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!" And turned it up like, ten decibels, haha.

Answer as many times as you'd like. Every time you hear Carrie! lol

I heard SYA today on my local station!

mlawlor

SYA this morning (on I assume the radio) coming out of mini-speakers some guy had blasting on the bus instead of headphones, lol.