Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest RIAA certifications for Carrie!

CarrieAddicted

I think they will come up with a big album certification press release around either My Gift's release or the 15th anniversary of SH.

I believe SH will be Diamond, CR will be 5x platinum, PO will be 4x platinum and Storyteller will be 2x platinum.

Also, maybe GHX1 can be 2x platinum and BA (album), 4x platinum.

marpoe

Some of my estimates

Somethin' Bad - 2.9 mi *recently certified 2x Plat*
Remind Me - 3.7 mi *eligible for 3x Plat*
The Fighter - 3.2 mi *eligible for 3x Plat*
The Champion 1.8 mi
Last Name 1.8 mi
Temporary Home - 1.7 mi
See You Again - 1.6 mi
Cry Pretty - 950k

Yes I agree with your estimates and maybe we can add that Inside Your Heaven should be at 800K-900Kish as well.

CarrieAddicted

Yes I agree with your estimates and maybe we can add that Inside Your Heaven should be at 800K-900Kish as well.

The last report on IYH was in 2009, and it had sold around 900k copies by then, but over half of that was physical, hence it not being certified platinum in digital sales and only gold.

NC State Carrie Fan

That is awesome news about Southbound! I was thinking since it had been a year since any update that we would get a group of certifications at once - so I am also surprised CP is not certified yet because it has higher SPS numbers than SB. The Champion is also very very close to 2x Platinum.

NC State Carrie Fan

Usually when new albums are released the certifications for previous music is updated as well. Hoping for updates for the following that are close to being

Jesus Take The Wheel - 4x Platinum
All-American Girl - 3x Platinum
The Champion - 2x Platinum
Last Name - 2x Platinum
Cry Pretty - Platinum

If I Didn't Love You - at least Platinum by now

maddkat

Staff member
^ they have nothing to do with the stocking issues of Target, and besides the shelves are full now and it's not exactly flying off them.

Last edited:

Zach1998

I honestly feel like CP has to be across the platinum threshold, shouldn’t it?

I still have it with more streams/sales combined than Southbound, and Southbound crossed it a year ago. Unless Southbound did much better on the other platforms that we don’t have numbers for (Apple Music, Amazon Music, etc.)

FanSince04

^ they have nothing to do with the stocking issues of Target, and besides the shelves are full now and it's not exactly flying off them.
They do have a responsibility to get the shipment out to stores. No, they aren’t flying off the shelves because most don’t go back and check religiously… unless they really want it that bad such as a fan would.

carriethequeen

The Champion is such a unique hit for her - no radio promo, all streaming (and sales when that was still sort of a thing in 2018 lol). I agree that Cry Pretty should be platinum by now! I'm confused how it's not, perhaps as you suggested CP didn't stream as well on other platforms. Honestly, I wonder if D&R will even make it to gold (platinum out of the question). If 2-4 radio singles stream well I think that could carry it to gold.