Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LeAnn Rimes sues Dentist, claims dental work messed up her Career

Carrieflattsfan

Wow. I just read this story, and I'm floored.

Seriously?

LeAnn Rimes has a bone to pick with her dentist. The country singer filed a lawsuit on Thursday, Feb. 14, alleging that his poor dental work has actually been so traumatic that it has negatively impacted her career.

In the papers, the 30-year-old claims that her "ability to perform as an artist has been and will continue to be significantly compromised until all re-treatment is complete." Rimes is seeking unspecified damages for "emotional and psychiatric injuries" in addition to the physical pain her dentist has inflicted upon her.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ms-bad-dental-work-damaged-her-career-2013152

JB172

She is just another example of what fame can do to you when you get it at a young age and can't deal with that fame not always being there.

epicamends

I never noticed anything wrong with her teeth. She has bigger issues that have affected her career, and her teeth are not one of them.

carebearcarrie

Her teeth are fine. She really wants to ruin a dr's career in the process for no reason? How far is that? "Since he apparently ruined my career, I'll ruin his as well" talk about low..

liz278

She is just another example of what fame can do to you when you get it at a young age and can't deal with that fame not always being there.

Which makes me very glad that Carrie didn't get her record deal when she was a teenager. The life of a singer is not an easy one and if you don't have really good support in your life you can end up with serious issues.

teesharky

Poor Leanne. Now she is going after her dentist? Her career has been stalled long before this so-called dental faux pas. lol

I do feel sorry for her though. She is very talented, but her personal life is a disaster.

rainbow1

9 root canals?!!!! I've had a couple...they really weren't that painful, just nerve racking! She really does have problems.

bigbluegrl23

I really want to know what Dakota and Elle fanning's parents did because both girls are great.
Becca

maddkat

Staff member
After the dental work I couldn't understand a word she said. The teeth LOOK good though, lol.

lol

What the heck did she do to need 9 root canals? 9?
Really her career has been over for years, she should stop trying to find a scape goat and just adjust.

Ann055

Haha...I had TMJ really bad and had to endure all the treatments and each and every one of them hurt like heck and that was many many years ago...so guess I ought to look up my doc & sue him....lol LeAnne needs to get a grip and just stop already.

DizzyDollyDee

Which makes me very glad that Carrie didn't get her record deal when she was a teenager. The life of a singer is not an easy one and if you don't have really good support in your life you can end up with serious issues.

So agree. I was as furious as everyone when LeAnn started this whole nightmare with Cibron. Now I have to admit furious has gone to concern for her mental state. This is a person who has never had to deal with rejection from the public like she has to now. I don't feel like she is dealing with anything thats going on in her life. I can see people acting destructive and then it just seems to get worse and worse. Like Britney. They have total breakdowns and you hope thats as far as it goes. I have to admit I've had trouble understanding the words to LeAnn's songs. I don't know if she is running her words together on purpose or if this is a dental problem. You listen to her old songs and she pronounced everything perfectly and now her singing is beautiful but u have no idea what she has said. This is not a popular view but I really wish people would put the mistakes LeAnn has made in the past and let the girl move on before we have another horrible mess on our hands. Like you said Liz, good example of someone getting too much too young and not having the family support system to keep her grounded and I'm so glad Carrie's career didn't start then. I see these young people on Idol or Voice and just want to tell them to go home and get an education and come back when you've grown up and matured and you can handle the whole world you are looking at a little better. I see LeAnn is trying to sing out her frustrations and anguish with life in these last few songs she has put out. Not sure why she thought people would buy Borrowed but I hear this talented voice and just hurt how she has damaged her life and just really fear for her. jmo

JB172

She comes off more and more of someone who has to have attention 365/24/7.

teesharky

This will be Taylor in about 5-10 years. She won't know how to handle not beiing the center of attention, so she will fall off the deep end. She is so used to everything going her way, that I can't see her handling being a "haz bin" (as her lovely fans spell it when they bash CArrie). lol

Leanne is not half as bad as Taylor is now in terms of ego and need for attention...so if this is Leanne's meltdown, imagine what Taylor's will be like.