Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk about the Band

Angel8675

I wanna let the Band know that they are so appreciated, backin Carrie up. I also want to let you know that without you, there would be no band. Everyone is just a Fraction of the Band. We love you too!

Many Blessings

Angel8675

I think there are a lot of cute guys in the band.
I also think they all do a great job. Gotta give credit to everyone.
I feel for the drummer of every band though, they never get enough attention.
I think Garrett does a great job.

Many Blessings

robinannhunt

The band is one of the best in country music. They have also been asked to play every kind of music because Carrie is so versatile. I love the band. The back up singer, Jamie, is the best she has had too.

liz278

I didn't pay that much attention to the band in the SH or CR era, are the band members pretty much the same? I remember some of them from the beginning, but was wondering who has changed.

Charles

The band do deserve credit as well. I would also like to thank her band to. We all love you guys. Keep showing Carrie support. We so proud of you all.+:):cool:

Lstname89

The band do deserve credit as well. I would also like to thank her band to. We all love you guys. Keep showing Carrie support. We so proud of you all.+:):cool:

That's because they are all male except for her back-up singer. Remember males rule the world, Charles.:rolleyes:

nitasha

no doubt Carrie band is awesome but i just love all nice songs no matter that song is performed by which specific band.

Ann055

@jamelle210
Leaving for Korea in a couple days with @bfraley & @javsjoint!!!! Then to Tokyo for the SMTOWN world tour!! Will post lots of pics! #Twinkle

catherinebell09

Carrie's band is amazing. It's rare you see a band that incredible. Take Ginnette Ward's band for example. They are AMAZING. Such nice people too:)

Angel8675

Indeed, Carries band members are all very talented.
Got a chance to meet Jimmy Herman, the fiddle player, very nice man.
I would have liked to meet all the members. That would have been great.

In addition, I just wanted Garrett to know I voted for him.

Many Blessings

Last edited:

cindy27

Indeed, Carries band members are all very talented.
Got a chance to meet Jimmy Herman, the fiddle player, very nice man.
I would have liked to meet all the members. That would have been great.

In addition, I just wanted Garrett to know I voted for him.

Many Blessings

Her band is great. dont care for Andrea though really miss Jamie