Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk about the Band

Angel8675

Cindy, I can understand you missing Jamie, however, I think Andrea is doing a great job.
It would be nice if we could walk in another persons shoes once in a while.
I'm sure it would be a great lesson.
Andrea, You Rock.

Many Blessings

Angel8675

Wondering if the band and crew are doing anything Special because tonite is the last show of the TOUR?

Many Blessings

krayzie8s

Just curious.. what does the band do when Carrie is in between albums?? DO they just find other gigs to do in between? I imagine they're not getting paid when she's not doing shows or working on an album??

Daraebe

Just curious.. what does the band do when Carrie is in between albums?? DO they just find other gigs to do in between? I imagine they're not getting paid when she's not doing shows or working on an album??

Most of them have side projects that they do while Carrie is having a off year. As far as pay goes, that really depends on how Carrie has it set up. Some artist only pay their band when they tour and perform while others set them up on a salary so they get paid no matter what.

lizcarlo

Yes her band is amazing. Her backup singers are great as well. Everybody who is on her tour encludung the people who design, do behind the scenes stuff ect is wonderful. Many thanks to them and Carrie for working hard and putting on great tours.