Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann055

Me either. I thought we were getting a reputation button down at the bottom of the post next to the "report post" triangle. Maybe James is still working on it.

Doesn't the Like button have to do with Facebook? I don't want to use that -- I hardly ever use Facebook.

robinannhunt

Me either. I thought we were getting a reputation button down at the bottom of the post next to the "report post" triangle. Maybe James is still working on it.

Doesn't the Like button have to do with Facebook? I don't want to use that -- I hardly ever use Facebook.

I have a fb page and have pressed the like button but nothing happens.

rainbow1

I have a little star like thingy by my report post button. Don't know when it appeared or how. I ran my mouse over it and it said, "added to your reputation". I don't see any on anyone else's, that I could reciprocate!! Weird! But, I'll take it!

James

Administrator
Robin.. go see the thread I posted in announcements.. I think I found the answer.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.