Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking back Rare Carrie Underwood performances

cmuf2011

Well like always I like to start off my day my listening to Carrie Underwood, and while on youtube I stumbled across a performance that I wasn't familiar with it being Carrie Underwood and Lindsey Buckingham singing Go your own way at Fashion Rocks back in 2007, and this is what inspired me to create this thread. So if you stumble across a rare performance feel free to post the performance.

P.s sorry if you click the thread thinking it was an article or something

Carrie Underwood and Lindsey Buckingham - http://youtu.be/faFcpyJl6M4

lizcarlo

Forgot to say first time I posted. Thanks for starting thread. Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Nettles

cmuf2011

Rare in my book is not well known for example Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill How Great Thou Art is the opposite of rare.

Mirasa45A

Well like always I like to start off my day my listening to Carrie Underwood, and while on youtube I stumbled across a performance that I wasn't familiar with it being Carrie Underwood and Lindsey Buckingham singing Go your own way at Fashion Rocks back in 2007, and this is what inspired me to create this thread. So if you stumble across a rare performance feel free to post the performance.

P.s sorry if you click the thread thinking it was an article or something

Carrie Underwood and Lindsey Buckingham - http://youtu.be/faFcpyJl6M4

In this video, you can tell how good Carrie's band is !!

Smokyiiis

^^On that same page I revisited her ACM performance of UNDO IT/WALK THIS WAY with Steven Tyler. Uhmmmm yeah, the band is better than good..................

Louisa

I love looking back at Carrie's old performances. Here's one of my favourites:

I know it's not rare but I think it is rather special. I love to hear Carrie sing other people's songs. Thank you for sharing these rare videos.

never seen this video before nor have I ever heard carrie sing baby with your blue jeans on she did an amazing job singing it. thanks for showing this.