Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love this board!

Brad4815

Hello! I've been reading this message board every day since I found it a couple weeks ago and I love it! So cool to find a place with so many passionate Carrie fans. I've always been a fan but think I became truly obsessed after the Blown Away album released. I was lucky enough to see Carrie for the first time live in Washington, DC on The Storyteller Tour in February and it only made me a bigger fan. I look forward to posting and engaging with all the other awesome fans on this message board.

maddkat

Staff member
Hello! I've been reading this message board every day since I found it a couple weeks ago and I love it! So cool to find a place with so many passionate Carrie fans. I've always been a fan but think I became truly obsessed after the Blown Away album released. I was lucky enough to see Carrie for the first time live in Washington, DC on The Storyteller Tour in February and it only made me a bigger fan. I look forward to posting and engaging with all the other awesome fans on this message board.
Welcome to cf!!

So brave of you to have read the board and stayed!lol

txacar

Hi. Welcome to carriefans. This is a really fun time to be a member here. Look forward to your posts.

liz278

Welcome to CF! As Maddkat said so brave of you to stay. :) Look forward to seeing your posts!

thaifood

Welcome Brad. Stay tuned for stress, hand wringing, woe is meeing, & all those other things this board can bring in abundance. LOL!

Kizmet311

I've been on this board for almost 11 years - it is the BEST place to discuss (and argue) all things Carrie and country music. Welcome!