Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Love Wins' chart updates

bigd79

*****crossing fingers that Love Wins is dropped sunday and an add for Southbound is in monday's aircheck update*****

maddkat

Staff member
LW is passed by 'Whiskey Glasses' , drops tp #12 (-48 spins/-.258 AIs)
12 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4748 4883 -135 26.808

is it finally finished??
21may5x.jpg

maddkat

Staff member
^ fortuneteller!!!wow.gif

LW remains at #12 (+11 spins/+.209 AIs)
12 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4759 4886 -127 27.017

LW dropped a spot to #12 on Billboards airplay, moved up 2 spots to #19 on HCS.

maddkat

Staff member
LW remains at #12 (+44 spins/+.042 AIs)
12 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4803 4890 -87 27.059

if they stick with LW another week it'll be #9 a week from Sunday
Combs finally goes recurrent on Sunday and Green& Ray are both crashing so it'll pass them soon.

Joey Orfino

So happy if "Love Wins" reaches top 10. It would be long overdue but well deserved for a song that deserved more in my eyes. It had a good run. Can't wait for single 3.

jaymiee

I mean they might as well hold on another week to get top 10 at this point! Its already been long overdue but I'dd be happy if she gets it!

PRGuy79

I mean they might as well hold on another week to get top 10 at this point! Its already been long overdue but I'dd be happy if she gets it!

Agree 100%! Despite the unexpected bumps and turns in this long road, and the questionable timing of some of the label's choices, if there is an opportunity to keep the Top 10 streak on Billboard alive, they should definitely keep trying. Fingers crossed!

maddkat

Staff member
It's already achieved top 10 on mediabase, and it's going to be a huge struggle to achieve a BB top 10.If it's even possible.

CU4ever

LW remains at #12 (+44 spins/+.042 AIs)
12 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4803 4890 -87 27.059

if they stick with LW another week it'll be #9 a week from Sunday
Combs finally goes recurrent on Sunday and Green& Ray are both crashing so it'll pass them soon.

In this case, by all means, UMG, keep pushing !!

Hil

I don't believe I have ever seen so many openly rooting against something Carrie is doing. It is kind of sad.

Not rooting against... just, confused. If it's not going anywhere, as some say it's almost impossible to get to 10 on billboard, then what are they doing?! *shrugs*