Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Love Wins' chart updates

heymc

LW better hang in there! I wonder why radios choose to play LW only during time slot when there are lesser listeners. LW needs huge audience impressions to move up the rank. If UMG can get CS up to #2 on the charts and why can’t they do it for CU. Sigh!

bigd79

pop quiz what does each and every song sitting at 1-9 have in common? Answer: LW used to be in front of all of them at one point or another, which means they have all passed it. Makes me sad, this run has been so frustrating.

going to need some serious spin increases to get anywhere above #9, and to probably keep it ahead of Brett Eldredge, Thomas Rhett, etc... nothing will go recurrent next week so they either need to max this out now or let it go. I feel like this was also said a month ago lol

CU4ever

It'd be nice if UMG just did the push already this week and move on. Try for top 10 on Billboard, however unlikely it is, and then move on. It's been almost eight full months.

maddkat

Staff member
LW passes OTGA to move to #9 (-53 spins/-.516 AIs)
9 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4883 4749 134 26.461

that big AI drop probably means they've finally dropped promo , but it's had drops of -.400 before so we'll see tomorrow,
or tonight if there are ads for single 3 in the weeklies

PRGuy79

LW passes OTGA to move to #9 (-53 spins/-.516 AIs)
9 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4883 4749 134 26.461

that big AI drop probably means they've finally dropped promo , but it's had drops of -.400 before so we'll see tomorrow,
or tonight if there are ads for single 3 in the weeklies

This is for Mediabase, right? When will we know where it officially peaked on Billboard?

mgbjr

I really do think they should’ve released this to both country AND pop/AC radio. To country radio it might’ve not done so hot, but I think to the general public, this song would’ve smashed. I think it could’ve had “Brave” by Sara Bareielles or Rachel Platten’s “Fight Song” success. Not #1’s but they peaked high and they were everywhere.

maddkat

Staff member
last daily update for LW - it peaked at #10 on mediabase and #11 on Billboard ( dang that Beautiful Crazy!)

LW drops to #12 (-414/-1.507)
12 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4469 4759 -290 24.954

NC State Carrie Fan

Not sure where to put this since this thread is about to die and it’s kind of pointless.

But I was at the Carolina Hurricanes/Washington Capitals game last night and during the intermission they had a 30 second ad advertising Carrie’s concert in Raleigh and played Cry Pretty in the background and then afterwards played the entire Love Wins song...GREAT promo the place was packed

clh_hilary

It has done much better than I thought it would, tbh. I thought it would actually flop after "Cry Pretty" barely getting to Top 10. But it's another Top 10 hit so I'm happy.