Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maddie & Tae: "The Way it Feels" era

Farawayhills

An April release is scheduled for this, their second full album

It will be a concept album, based around the theme of love, break-up and recovery. (For example, Taylor Dye's own experience was movingly incorporated into this song released earlier):

Kyle Coroneos has posted a tracklist for the new album, with songwriters (including some proven hitmakers for today's younger artists.) Maddie and Tae co-wrote all the tracks. The article also outlines the difficulties they experienced in getting a full length release from the record label.

https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/maddie-tae-finally-get-to-release-their-conceptualized-record/

I don’t know if anyone was supposed to go see Maddie and Tae with Lady A but the tour just got cancelled entirely.

On a side note, I have enjoyed their new album. My favorite song is Lay Here With Me with Dierks Bentley!