Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

male thread meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seantrainor

My God I'm gonna need about 20 ****ing shots of vodka after reading this ****ing disaster/train wreck. I have a headache now. I don't get it... like, what the hell?! Wow. Charles I don't understand your, uhmm, language... You seem to be a homophobic bigoted asshole. I'm gay as well, so is Cole, and Anthony is bisexual. You're 14, you don't know what life is about. Call me when you have some life experience, okay?

S

seantrainor

I'm not a female you ****tard. I have two balls, and a dick as well. I agree with Anthony, I'm a bit bothered by you lying about your age. Where's your Mom?

buckeyecarriefan

To answer the question about if I voted today, no I did not. Because as hard as it is to believe, some people have things to do most of the day and can't just sit around on their computers all the time. We're all Carrie fans, we all support her in our own way, listening to her music, buying concert tickets, voting, requesting, buying albums, whatever. It doesn't make us better or worse as fans.

And it's now 2:30 in the morning here. I've wasted entirely too much of my night on this trainwreck of a thread, and while yes I had some fun, it should have never been here to begin with. Now I have to do what adults do. Go to bed so I can get up early for work. Yes, work. For money. Where I work side by side with men AND women because they are EQUAL.

I wasn't aware there were still people around these days that felt like men were here to dominate women, but they need help. This isn't 1950 anymore. Women have proven they can do a variety of things just as well as men........and that's alright. As long as the job gets done, who really cares who does it?

Jade_kt

Well it's been fun and I got my entertainment for the night so thanks. Off to bed. Night. The meeting is adjourned.

Jade_kt

What's a troll manuel?

Look it up. Here's a dictionary for ya....and if you don't know what dictionary means it is in there also. Night.

is

Charles

Well everyone this was a good meeting even though it did go like I expected it. Guest meeting is over good night

Status
Not open for further replies.