Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mariah Carey as an idol Judge do you think she is going to be a hit or a miss.

Mariah Carey as an idol judge do you think she is going to be a hit or and a miss

• Hit

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Miss

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

12russ79

I think she is a good choice for it, but I personally do not like her or her music.

I'm not a fan either but I'm sure Idol will get their moneys worth...And if Ryan decides to leave they can bring in Mariah's husband to host the show.... Nick does a great job with AGT... And be would be about the only one that could even come close to Ryan....

epicamends

I really don't know. It depends on what she's like with critiques. The thing I worry about with having so many high-profile judges it that it kind of takes the focus away from the contestants and onto the judges, which is not what the show was originally supposed to be about. Hopefully Mariah will be more interested in helping the contestants instead of promoting her own career (which I often felt like JLo was more interested in).