Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mariah reportedly on besdrest until the twins are born

according to the new issue of OK Magazine Mariah is on bed-rest for the remainder of her pregnancy because her doctors are in fear for the twins health because she's gained 65lbs and is now over 200lbs on a 5'9" frame and she doesn't have much energy which is pretty common at the end of pregnancy at least Nick isn't Neglecting her though he did make some insensitive laughs out of it recently

reret007

I am a fan of hers and hope all goes well since Mariah had a miscarriage and age is a factor for her. Also, my guess is diva Mariah will spoil her kids and dress them in very interesting ways.

She was in the hospital this morning for false labor which means it's not far away. I can't wait until those precious angels are born because of previous history her doctors have her scheduled for a C-section when the time comes just to be on the safe side.

it's getting really close now a month from next thursday is her due date but they're likely to arrive a bit earlier like twins usually do

mariahcarey-1-1.jpg

AIgrl06

Her due date is in a month?! Why the heck did I think she was due in March? :haha: She'll be poppin' soon.