Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mariah's due date rumoured to have been moved up

for those as excited as I Am about the arrival of Mariah & Nick's twins it's being reported that her due date has been moved up a month to the end of March around her birthday I'll assume because the twins are getting too big for her body to carry and are probably healhty enough to survive without major problems

So am I that's why figured other fans around here would want to know if they don't read her fansites very often it's also being reported that the Nurseries in her homes in Los Angeles and New York cost 800,000 pounds each to decorate which is 2.600.320.60 us dollars combined. but these little angels are worth it as she's struggled for so long to have children and these statistically could be her and Nick's only children

CarrieUFan1995

So am I that's why figured other fans around here would want to know if they don't read her fansites very often it's also being reported that the Nurseries in her homes in Los Angeles and New York cost 800,000 pounds each to decorate which is 2.600.320.60 us dollars combined. but these little angels are worth it as she's struggled for so long to have children and these statistically could be her and Nick's only children

Yeah im registered on her email list on her OFC, but since she doesnt have a new album or tour out yet im not a paying member. Wow thats alot of money theirs spending! Yeah i agree, their definitly worth it!

she just started work on her next album and to update the previous post the cost of each nursery has been upped to a million dollars or 616,931.33 GBP $80,000 for the cribs alone. at least they don't have long to wait until the twins arrive

she celebrated her baby shower last sunday march 6th
here's a picture
1a_.jpg
an overjoyed Nick is seen caressing her belly and likely felt the twins move. how beautiful is she after all the struggles this moment is so worth it