Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Masked Singer' Fans Have a Theory That Carrie Underwood Is on the Show

carriefan14

Carrie is definitely NOT the lion on The Masked Singer. Did anybody read that article and subsequent tweets? The woman’s voice does’t sound like Carrie. I get a Christina vibe or lady gaga. I could see Carrie possibly doing this next season but this was filmed last June. She was very busy the time it was filmed.

adam1995

Carrie is definitely NOT the lion on The Masked Singer. Did anybody read that article and subsequent tweets? The woman’s voice does’t sound like Carrie. I get a Christina vibe or lady gaga. I could see Carrie possibly doing this next season but this was filmed last June. She was very busy the time it was filmed.

I agree. I watched the first episode just to see how weird it was, and it did not disappoint. The problem is a need to know who the others are now, lol! I will add that I did correctly guess the unmasked celebrity! As a Steeler fan the clues lined up for Antonio Brown.

But I definitely never thought about Carrie for the lion, and then saw that article and thought, no way. Plus, the clues don't really match up, not Hollywood royalty and not a ton of women in her "pride". I guessed a Kardashian.

Side note: On a commercial for the Got Talent Champions, they played "The Champion" as the theme song.

sco

Agreed, it’s not Carrie. 1. She sounds nothing like Carrie. 2. One of the clues is she’s 5’6” and Carrie isn’t nearly that tall. 3. Most importantly, Carrie is a current A lister and does not need an appearance on a silly game show for publicity.

jptexas

For everyone waiting to see the likes of Christina, Carrie, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé or anyone at that talent level, you’ll be disappointed. It’s for B or C listers wanting a surge in their careers.