Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 11,2019] Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena

maddkat

Staff member
[FONT=&quot]@carrieunderwood 16h16 hours agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See you tomorrow, Las Vegas! #Southbound #CryPrettyTour360

[/FONT]

D6OxqFEWkAAnsNv.jpg

Smokyiiis

Oh how I wish I was there! Vegas is so fun and with a Carrie concert too honestly how could you LOSE!??? Lol

bigd79

^agreed! Wishing i would have tried to go to this one! Turns out it would have been a good weekend for me to go down there. Bummer.

Countryfan2448

I don't blame people for not uploading videos during the concerts, I probably be in the same way (if I had the chance to go to one) that I could watch the talented Carrie Underwood perform then upload videos later.

maddkat

Staff member
[h=2]karrishudson[/h]A week ago I was in Vegas with my mom at the BEST CONCERT EVER. I’d do it all over again every night and if the #cryprettytour360 is anywhere near you, you need to see it! Always amazed at @carrieunderwood and her band and team...some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. You can tell a lot about a person by the people around them. Swipe for some of my favorite moments and the first song is my favorite of all time and always will be! �� ����❤️��