Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 18, 2019] Bakersfield, CA Rabobank Arena

liz278

I know that it has to do with scheduling, but the California dates are weird. They go from Las Vegas to Fresno (skip Bakersfield which is closer to Vegas than Fresno) go all the way to Sacramento then back 3 - 4 hours back south. Then they have to go 14 - 15 hours back to Oregon. Just a lot of driving. Anyway I am going to the Sacramento show.

mbh

The American Idol Finale is May 19-20 so I wonder if that has something to do with the dates?

You might be correct. Bakersfield, CA is closer to Los Angeles where they will have the American Idol Finale. HOPEFULLY, Carrie will perform in the American Idol Finale. There is no other reason for them to make that kind of traveling and scheduling.

maddkat

Staff member
https://www.bakersfield.com/multime...ion_f9334ca0-79f9-11e9-8e1c-07766f15c7fd.html

5ce0df4f532bd.image.jpg

5ce0df518d00a.image.jpg

adam1995

I give the people doing "The Champion" a lot of credit. I certainly couldn't do that. She must have got nervous, and over compensated, but she had the time of her life.

Momin

Yeah I mean, if I was up there with Carrie, I wouldn't give a damn about how I sound. I just want to have a good time. I'm sure Carrie enjoyed equally.

MelissaD

LOL, think Carrie got a little annoyed that the girl kept saying "BORN CHAMPION!!" over and over again? She was probably thinking, "Girl, I was motioning you to sing the last line, not to just say 'born champion' again" lmao.

That’s the problem with the champion. If it works, it’s uplifting and makes you teary, if it doesn’t it completely blows. I think it sits about 50:50 with great performances so far.

mbh

That’s the problem with the champion. If it works, it’s uplifting and makes you teary, if it doesn’t it completely blows. I think it sits about 50:50 with great performances so far.

That guy on a wheelchair made me cry! I am glad Carrie is doing this. It gives motivation and inspiration for Carrie Fans to always have that - "heart of a champion". If you overcome, you will emerge victorious, no matter what.