Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 6, 2019] San Antonio, TX AT&T Center

Smokyiiis

Mostly the chatter was about how grateful they were to tour with one of the sweetest most down to earth fun superstar of country music. Like traveling with your best friend the way she treats them. The sisterhood. I’m trying to remember and maybe Ethelu can help me but did Maddie and Tae say they go to the same church?

Smokyiiis

Ok... why did I get a floor seat again??? I should’ve gone with the pit  It would be a dream to see Carrie that close, maybe get a high five. I’ve never seen her do that much except for pretty upbeat songs that lend themselves to that type of gesture, but even then I’ve never really seen her do that.

Low must be a single at some point. Come on, I would rather she release this song over Drinking Alone and trust me... I’ve been gunning for DA to be released. This was beautiful, bluesy, emotional, appeared effortless, and most of all effectively executed!

I had row 7 which actually turned out to be row TWO. LOL. I think some of those in the higher seat actually got a much better view of the whole "scenario."

Smokyiiis

From start to finish, she is a powerhouse....physically AND vocally. Would love to see the tour again!

Kizmet311

Thanks for all the videos Smoky, even though I'm choosing not to watch them, lol. Trying to be surprised when I get to see her in about 5 weeks! I think our Emerald Package seats are Row D, so I'm assuming Row 4, but not sure. I also have first row of upper arena for Louisville in October, so I'm glad that I'll get to see two different perspectives. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time and can't wait to see the show myself. I'll have to decide whether or not to take videos or pictures at the Cincy stop. My seats are closer so I know the videos and pics will be better, but that's the show that I'm taking my daughter to and I really hate to be on my phone when I should be living in the moment with her!

ethelu

Mostly the chatter was about how grateful they were to tour with one of the sweetest most down to earth fun superstar of country music. Like traveling with your best friend the way she treats them. The sisterhood. I’m trying to remember and maybe Ethelu can help me but did Maddie and Tae say they go to the same church?

I don't remember them saying they go to the same church, but in my section a lot of people were still coming in during Runaway June and Maddie and Tae, so I may have missed hearing it because of that.

ethelu

I know people are there to see Carrie, but I wish they would have the courtesy to be in their seats and watch the opening acts. They might like them! I remember it was the same on the ST tour, but we'd had rainy weather then, so I was hoping it would be different this time.

Smokyiiis

You felt you had a good view? You don’t regret it?

i don’t regret my seat but I was EVEN with the stage. If I get to go again I’d go higher to look down at the stage and when some of the platforms are raised I’d be eye to eye with her! Lol

oldyfan

i don’t regret my seat but I was EVEN with the stage. If I get to go again I’d go higher to look down at the stage and when some of the platforms are raised I’d be eye to eye with her! Lol

hmmm. I’m row 2 next week. 🤞🏼 That the seats aren’t two low.

rcramer

From start to finish, she is a powerhouse....physically AND vocally. Would love to see the tour again!

I just cant think of one artist that is on PAR with her from start to finish throughout a whole concert..... She has always blown me away with both physically and vocally....

_luvqry

Not sure if it was posted but it says full concert. If it's not allowed, mods please delete this post