Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 6, 2019] San Antonio, TX AT&T Center

Farawayhills

59533350_10110542361435205_6533306733719191552_n.jpg

credit: Dorothy Lawrence

I particularly like this shot. I'd be interested to know which song it was, how long she played for, and how her guitar part sounded.

Momin

Faraway, I think you should watch one of Carrie's videos playing drums by hang during End Up With You. You will particularly enjoy that, I feel.

ethelu

I’m sort of speechless! This show was ST tour at triple production speed. My GOD! I don’t know how it gets better than this!!!!!! From the start to the end it’s a massive production far worthier of any Vegas show I’ve ever seen and folks.....I go there about five times a year and I see lots of shows! Hubby said Cher puts on an awesome show in Vegas as does Celine but that they stand there and sing songs with an occasional blast of smoke or something....but that Carries Cry Pretty Tour was a TOP TIER PRODUCTION with every bell and whistle to match an exquisite voice for TWO HOURS! And that’s just Carries part!!!!

The show was incredible. My seats were much higher up than I had thought, and from there it sometimes felt like the stage was floating. The staging and special effects were amazing. Carrie's voice was magnificent from start to finish. I loved how she combined some songs so we got to hear more of them and loved the saxophone on Drinking Alone. So sultry! I want to see the show again and again!

Not being a country music fan, I wasn't very familiar with Runaway June or Maddie & Tae, except for the Girl In A Country Song song. I thought they were great. I hope touring with Carrie brings them a lot of success.

MelissaD

Surprised there's been no upload of Low. I'd much rather see Low over a million Southbounds and The Bullets.

Smokyiiis

Sorry ya'll .... still at work and trying to do this on my breaks. I captured LOW and am working on it too.

MelissaD

Wow Low was so perfect that I'd say it wasnt actually live if I didn't know better. Must be a single.

FanSince04

Ok... why did I get a floor seat again??? I should’ve gone with the pit 😂 It would be a dream to see Carrie that close, maybe get a high five. I’ve never seen her do that much except for pretty upbeat songs that lend themselves to that type of gesture, but even then I’ve never really seen her do that.

Low must be a single at some point. Come on, I would rather she release this song over Drinking Alone and trust me... I’ve been gunning for DA to be released. This was beautiful, bluesy, emotional, appeared effortless, and most of all effectively executed!

rainbow1

Smoky, we can't thank you enough for all your hard work, getting these vids to use!! You are Queen of the video's!!! Low was unbelievable!!!