Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media ignores video proof that hillary and dnc is funding violence at trump rallies.

MEDIA IGNORES VIDEO PROOF THAT HILLARY AND DNC IS FUNDING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES. HER OPERATIVES ADMIT IT ON HIDDEN CAMERA!!! THE SAME MAN, ROBERT CREAMER, OVERSEEING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES ALSO HAS MET WITH OBAMA 342 TIMES AT THE WHITE HOUSE! I GUESS WE NOW KNOW WHERE BLM VIOLENCE AND FERGUSON VIOLENCE CAME FROM!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

pklongbeach

you are hilarious if you think both million dollar campaigns do not have plants at each others rallies. Silly rabbits.......

By the way, going to an opponents rally should not be grounds for "a riot"!! what is wrong with you people? Now if I go to Mirandas thread I am going to get punched in the face, and it will be my own fault.

That is deplorable......

lolita55

Well neither candidate should be President. But that is the people's fault for making them the only 2 choices that we have. She is still worse, but we have had 16 years of bad leadership so I guess we might as well continue that trend.

Farawayhills

I see you've even managed to sneak Miranda into this thread, Patrick! Admit it - she's your secret obsession!

thaifood

These videos have been proven to be false, just like the videos of the supposed Planned Parenthood videos discussing selling body parts.