Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher

Ann055

I don't see the Mike Fisher thread we used to have anywhere, so I'm going to go ahead and start a new one.

Here is the Preds Schedule:

http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2013/1/12/3868718/nashville-predators-schedule-2013-nhl/in/3616163

@ThePredatorial
As expected. Congrats to Erat RT @WillyD1025: Erat will be new assistant captain #Preds

@ThePredatorial
And a fine group that is RT @WillyD1025: Trotz: Weber, Fisher, Erat, and Rinne will make up "leadership group" #Preds

@ThePredatorial
One line figured out RT @WillyD1025: Trotz: SK74, Fisher, and Erat will start the season together. #Preds

jeff

just another fan

JB172

I have U-Verse, so I don't get Center Ice, so I'll be watching online.

I have U-Verse too, so no free Center Ice for me either.

But no Center Ice is still better than the crappy ass service that Comcast has in South Florida. lol

Ann055

But no Center Ice is still better than the crappy ass service that Comcast has in South Florida. lol

Haha...I don't mind watching online really providing I can get a good connection. I've got 2 ready...lol

DaisyTweets

My Directv schedule shows both 778 & 644, 661

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
I'm pretty sure that the 778 & 779 are the Ice Center channels. The other channels you listed are for the local areas of the teams (ie. 644 is for the local Fox sports channel for the Nashville area).

jeff

just another fan

talk about comcast. the alleged free preview for center ice... i go to the center ice channels and am asked to pay for subscription service lol