Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher

maddkat

Staff member
https://www.thepeterboroughexaminer...speak-about-faith-at-peterborough-petes-game/

B881028480Z.1_20200129200053_000_G3NSAGLA.3-0_Super_Portrait.jpg

Soooo I didn’t realize this at first, but I saw some people saying that Isaiah is the kid in the commercial that Mike posted and now it actually does look like him! I’m not entirely sure though haha

FanSince04

Mike put to rest the rumor. The kid in the beginning IS NOT Isaiah. It was confirmed on Instagram underneath the comment asking if Isaiah was in the commercial.

Mike put to rest the rumor. The kid in the beginning IS NOT Isaiah. It was confirmed on Instagram underneath the comment asking if Isaiah was in the commercial.

Thanks! I saw numerous Carrie fan pages posting saying how Isaiah was the one in the commercial and then I was questioning it.

adam1995

Not really a Carrie post, but she's going to get plenty of hate from people who don't like it when others share their personal views.its a bold statement from Mike and I'm here for it. "What an embarrassment" lol

I wish people could express their opinions without having to be labelled in very hateful terms, terms that aren't even accurate, just incendiary. Good for Mike for not being afraid. I will be watching. And I'm sure him and Carrie discussed any potential backlash, which likely won't even be that big, probably just gross comments that they already get anyway.

mikebeme3

I am kinda shocked she even liked his post with how silent she usually is
I think she's to the point in her career she's done worrying about what anyone else has to say. I think the release of the gospel album was the real start of her saying, I'm living my life the way I want and how I want. I'm even more excited for her next album, Carrie unleashed should.be incredible.

simonplay

Candace Owens, she's a republican commentator who works for the right wing publication Daily Wire which is based in Nashville. A lot of people don't like her views on biology and Black Lives Matter the group, amongst other things
Thanks! I noticed a lot that Americans get offended or judge other people that don't think the same as them. That's so sad to me! Why people can't live with other people that thinks different? I'm not used to it because in my country is not like that so I don't understand why some hate others for voting a different person for example.lol

adam1995

Thanks! I noticed a lot that Americans get offended or judge other people that don't think the same as them. That's so sad to me! Why people can't live with other people that thinks different? I'm not used to it because in my country is not like that so I don't understand why some hate others for voting a different person for example.lol
You are correct, it's absolutely awful here, and getting worse.

They're in melt down mode about this over on Pulse., which is to be expected.

Last edited: