Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher

liz278

One other point and then I am done with it, are people going to stop being fans of Carrie because she liked his post? What about most of her band either liking the post or commenting on it, will they stop being fans? If not then move on.

And I agree we have become a nation that can't stand to see someone disagree with us, both sides call each other names and won't be friends. I personally have friends that are both right and left, I am more of a middle of the road person so I can see points on both sides.

I won't be able to watch, so if anyone does can you let us know what he talks about?

simonplay

You are correct, it's absolutely awful here, and getting worse.

They're in melt down mode about this over on Pulse., which is to be expected.
Just saw that on Pulse! They are "taking a break from Carrie" because she "like" her husband pic! Lol

I started to see this with Gabby and Cade and it's starting to happen the same with Mike and Carrie. I want to believe that the majority are teens with too much free time to make drama.. 🥴

rcramer

One other point and then I am done with it, are people going to stop being fans of Carrie because she liked his post? What about most of her band either liking the post or commenting on it, will they stop being fans? If not then move on.

And I agree we have become a nation that can't stand to see someone disagree with us, both sides call each other names and won't be friends. I personally have friends that are both right and left, I am more of a middle of the road person so I can see points on both sides.

I won't be able to watch, so if anyone does can you let us know what he talks about?
Sad we dont see more bipartisanship from both sides anymore. I’m like you stay in the middle of the road, been like that my whole life....

FanSince04

I highly doubt this will affect her in the slightest. Honestly, she has made some pretty “controversial” moves before and faced no backlash in terms of music sales and fans. Mike has said some other things before and Carrie did a short video series with him and faced no backlash. It’s just talk and people of fueling flames that don’t even exist. I’m moving on...

adam1995

I think there are clips posted on the shows YouTube channel.

mikebeme3

sco

People really need to stop making character judgments based on very little information. I don't agree with Mike's politics but I don't know him or his heart. He's certainly well respected in NHL and Nashville circles.

oldyfan

People are hyper sensitive these days. I have no idea what my neighbors politics are (nor do I care) but, I will help them because they are decent people. it’s not evil or wrong for someone to have different views, it’s wrong to believe if they do there is something wrong with them. Mike became a US citizen, and has a right to believe his view of politics are better for his family. Group think is overrated

Last edited:

mikebeme3

People are hyper sensitive these days. I have no idea what my neighbors politics are (nor do I care) but, I will help them because they are decent people. it’s not evil or wrong for someone to have different views, it’s wrong to believe if they do there is something wrong with them. Mike became a US citizen, and has a right to believe his view of politics are better for his family. Group think is overrated
Hope there's a lot more people like you in this world

carrieforV

Hey everyone I love carrie to bits and I know everyone has a right to there opinions, but as carrie's husband he needs to be more careful and don't be blantly honest, With false lies that are killing people.Hey everyone I love carrie to bits and I know everyone has a right to there opinions, but as carrie's husband he needs to be more careful and don't be blantly honest, With false lies that are killing people.Vaccine Denial (1).jpg

simonplay

Well obviously if you are vaccinated you still can spread the virus! The vaccine helps you to not die basically.

This is so hard because people that are not vaccinated have to deal with restrictions for events and stuff. But at the same time I don't understand the refuse to get vaccinated..?

And not sure what to think about Carrie. I have a couple of friends that refuse to get vaccinated and post anti vaxx things on social media but I'm not "liking" that because I don't agree with them at all. So not sure if Carrie agrees with Mike by "liking" his posts or she is just supportive of him. Not something that I care anyway.. lol

Reactions: mbh

mbh

"I’m not an anti-vax, flat-earther. I have an allergy to an ingredient that’s in the mRNA vaccines. I found a long-term immunization protocol to protect myself and I’m very proud of the research that went into that," Rodgers said Friday. I have an allergy with "flue vaccine" and my company required us to have "flue vaccine" ... but, **I SUFFERED A LOT RECOVERING AT HOME FOR THREE DAYS AND FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS!** So, my company waived the "flue vaccine" for me. I was hesitant to have a COVID-19 Vaccine because of this. But, my doctor convinced me that "flue vaccine" is DIFFERENT from COVID-19 Vaccine because "flue vaccine" is a GERM. So, now, I am fully vaccinated with Pfizer Vaccine and will have my booster vaccine this coming February 26, 2022. For Aaron Rodgers ... it is a matter of LIFE or DEATH because of his allergy in some ingredients in the "mRNA vaccines". **SO, I SUPPORT AARON RODGERS, TOO!!!**