Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher

liz278

It is, they experimented them on people without knowing the long term effects. Pfizer said it is approved but if you research deeper, it is still under experimental drug until they are able to hand in the full disclosure of all the ingredients and effects which they were given a time line. And what we were discussing is violating people‘s rights and freedom of choice and labour code rights. There will be lots of consequences later per Nuremberg code. Ignorance is no defence.
You need to let PRGuy79 know that you are a nurse. He doesn't seem to know that you have been working through this whole pandemic.

rcramer

They can’t fire him or they are going to face a big lawsuit. Your health record including the status of your vaccination is none of anybody’s business, it is confidential and it is between you and your Dr. It is a violation of your rights and employment rights to be forced to receive medical treatment against your will nor asked to leave your employment without pay if you refused the experimental drug. Read about Nuremberg code. In. Canada, we the people are winning against these unlawful mandates. Few provinces provinces now have stopped mandating health care workers to get vaccinated. Workers in New Brunswick just won the case about these mandates and unpaid leave. People are fighting back. Nov 8-11 is the walk out from the jobs protest, the matrix needs to collapse. The power has always been with We the People. Hold the line Patriots, we are getting through.
This, 100%

rcramer

It is, they experimented them on people without knowing the long term effects. Pfizer said it is approved but if you research deeper, it is still under experimental drug until they are able to hand in the full disclosure of all the ingredients and effects which they were given a time line. And what we were discussing is violating people‘s rights and freedom of choice and labour code rights. There will be lots of consequences later per Nuremberg code. Ignorance is no defence.
Yet another fact... It is under experimental.

adam1995

A classic example of stooping really low when you've lost an argument and have nothing of substance left to say. Thanks, Adam.
Keep defending him. He’s vile but you don’t care.

You have no defense of him or anything he says but you can’t let yourself to admit it. I know I’m on the right side here, so I have no worry there. You’re not happy unless everyone agrees with you, I don’t have that problem.

Last edited:

rcramer

^^^ okay now where is the full disclosure of the ingredients and effects, to prove that it is not experimental

By the way I am vaccinated with this one just for the record...

maddkat

Staff member
^ A fact sheet on the FDA’s website here discloses the ingredients in the vaccine. It includes mRNA, lipids, potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate and sucrose.

last warning, stop attacking others opinions and please try to stick to the subject of the thread - Mike Fisher - or I'm closing it.

Last edited:
I'm sure all you anti vaxxers would be fine with getting blood transfusions from people living with HIV/AIDS then because COVID isn't that big of a deal right?.... What Aaron Rodgers did and is continuing to do is wrong and unethical. Not because he choose not to get vaccinated, but because he is choosing to spread misinformation and give a platform to those not worth giving to. 750K dead. Pro life my a$$.

jbrown

I'm sure all you anti vaxxers would be fine with getting blood transfusions from people living with HIV/AIDS then because COVID isn't that big of a deal right?.... What Aaron Rodgers did and is continuing to do is wrong and unethical. Not because he choose not to get vaccinated, but because he is choosing to spread misinformation and give a platform to those not worth giving to. 750K dead. Pro life my a$$.
It is a choice to get vaccinated to an approved experimental drugs which the testing is still ongoing til 2023, not knowing the long term effects yet. It is also a choice not to take it and put it into our bodies especially it hasn’t been tested on mice but on humans instead. We all make choices and we are all responsible of our own choices. But to enforce it to people and violating their rights and freedoms, I don’t agree with that sentiment. People are taking the approved experimental drug for the wrong reasons, they took it so they can travel, eat out in restaurants, go to the gym, concerts and etc. These are not the reasons to take it. People have to fight for our freedoms and collapse the matrix around us. The power has always been with the We The People. If people stand their ground and fight for their rights then the whole system will collapse and they have no choice but to give our rights and freedoms back. It is gaining momentum worldwide, most of the establishment are stretched with their staffing as people are walking out from their jobs and refusing the jabs. There is a nation wide walk out today til the 11 th. Peace everyone.

PRGuy79

It is a choice to get vaccinated to an approved experimental drugs which the testing is still ongoing til 2023, not knowing the long term effects yet. It is also a choice not to take it and put it into our bodies especially it hasn’t been tested on mice but on humans instead. We all make choices and we are all responsible of our own choices. But to enforce it to people and violating their rights and freedoms, I don’t agree with that sentiment. People are taking the approved experimental drug for the wrong reasons, they took it so they can travel, eat out in restaurants, go to the gym, concerts and etc. These are not the reasons to take it. People have to fight for our freedoms and collapse the matrix around us. The power has always been with the We The People. If people stand their ground and fight for their rights then the whole system will collapse and they have no choice but to give our rights and freedoms back. It is gaining momentum worldwide, most of the establishment are stretched with their staffing as people are walking out from their jobs and refusing the jabs. There is a nation wide walk out today til the 11 th. Peace everyone.
Wrong. You don't speak for me. I took it because I couldn't stand the thought of unintentionally spreading a virus that could kill my parents, spouse, children, friends or the stranger on the street. The world doesn't revolve around us as individuals. Vaccination and masking should be about how we treat others and care for their well-being (as much or more than we care for our own). It's not about our own self-centered interests.

And if you're worried about our freedoms, then I hope you're also speaking up about the misinformation that is being widely spread throughout society - including on this forum - about COVID-19, vaccines, etc. It is the misinformation and the fact that so many people buy into it (election rigging, vaccine conspiracy, etc.) that will ultimately doom our democracy if we don't start speaking up for truth. At the very least, we shouldn't be spreading the lies.

That's why I'm so angry about Mike's post. It spreads misinformation that creates deeper divisions in our country.

liz278

Wrong. You don't speak for me. I took it because I couldn't stand the thought of unintentionally spreading a virus that could kill my parents, spouse, children, friends or the stranger on the street. The world doesn't revolve around us as individuals. Vaccination and masking should be about how we treat others and care for their well-being (as much or more than we care for our own). It's not about our own self-centered interests.

And if you're worried about our freedoms, then I hope you're also speaking up about the misinformation that is being widely spread throughout society - including on this forum - about COVID-19, vaccines, etc. It is the misinformation and the fact that so many people buy into it (election rigging, vaccine conspiracy, etc.) that will ultimately doom our democracy if we don't start speaking up for truth. At the very least, we shouldn't be spreading the lies.

That's why I'm so angry about Mike's post. It spreads misinformation that creates more divisions in our country.
I didn't take his post as saying that we shouldn't take the shot, I see it as saying that everyone should have a choice.

When you and/or your kids got the polio vaccine, you were pretty much guaranteed you wouldn't get polio, and all the other vaccines required. But this doesn't even guarantee you won't die from Covid. The CDC even changed their wording on the vaccine to protection.

I have taken the shot. I am not against the shot. What I am against is taking the choice away from people when no one can guarantee that they won't get Covid or die from it.

We have to learn to live with it. I follow Bethany Hamilton and she is very much into taking care of our bodies. If we are going to have to live with this, then maybe more people should be talking about what we can do to help our bodies do better at fighting disease and be united in healthy life styles.

rcramer

I didn't take his post as saying that we shouldn't take the shot, I see it as saying that everyone should have a choice.

When you and/or your kids got the polio vaccine, you were pretty much guaranteed you wouldn't get polio, and all the other vaccines required. But this doesn't even guarantee you won't die from Covid. The CDC even changed their wording on the vaccine to protection.

I have taken the shot. I am not against the shot. What I am against is taking the choice away from people when no one can guarantee that they won't get Covid or die from it.

We have to learn to live with it. I follow Bethany Hamilton and she is very much into taking care of our bodies. If we are going to have to live with this, then maybe more people should be talking about what we can do to help our bodies do better at fighting disease and be united in healthy life styles.

You could not have said it any better... That is it, we have to learn to live with this... It is hear forever.... Good common sense, following science and stop the political mandate madness..... I am also vaccinated and did it for my own protection. And the fact that there was at least a 92% effective rate for the Pfizer vaccine... And I consider myself a very healthy person, who does take health style into consideration ,,

Last edited:

Hil

I could care less if you've been vaccinated or not, won't get into it. I just wish Mike would stop posting stuff about it for Carrie's sake. I think he's a good dude who has a heart for Christ, but it's really annoying how the media picks up every single thing and makes it about Carrie. I remember Mike saying he didn't get into politics when he played hockey, but now he wants to? It reflects on Carrie as well. Him posting isn't going to change anything but people's opinions of Carrie. I love all the religious stuff he posts, and I'd never tell anyone what to post or not post, just wish he'd take into account the hate political and vaccine stuff brings her way. That is all i will say.

Last edited:

liz278

I could care less if you've been vaccinated or not, won't get into it. I just wish Mike would stop posting stuff about it for Carrie's sake. I think he's a good dude who has a heart for Christ, but it's really annoying how the media picks up every single thing and makes it about Carrie. I remember Mike saying he didn't get into politics when he played hockey, but now he wants to? It reflects on Carrie as well. Him posting isn't going to change anything but people's opinions of Carrie. I love all the religious stuff he posts, and I'd never tell anyone what to post or not post, just wish he'd take into account the hate political and vaccine stuff brings her way. That is all i will say.
I totally agree with you!

sco

Mike has a right to his opinions and to express them. I actually partially agree with him. Vaccines are not risk free so there should be an option for those who cannot or will not take that risk. The NFL has protocols for those people. The issue with Rogers is that he "bluffed' by claiming he was 'immunized' and there's question as to whether he was following the proper non vaccinated protocols. Where I take issue with Mike's post is thst his purported facts to back up his opinion are BS. Mike's issue from what I can tell are mainly with the mandates.

Here's the thing though. I can disagree with him without thinking he's a horrible person. I obviously don't know him but from what I can tell the people who do know him have a great deal of respect. I disagree with plenty of my friends and family on a regular basis. If I had to agree 100% with everybody I'd be a very lonely person.

mbh

Very true! I agree with you! **THE ONLY THING IT CAN DO IS "DAMAGE" THE CAREER OF CARRIE!** I do not think AMERICA will listen to "MIKE FISHER"??? So, why "TAKE THE RISK OF DAMAGING THE CAREER OF CARRIE"? We all work EXTRA HARD since 2005 to build this **EXTRAORNIARY SUCCESS OF CARRIE!** I just HOPE and PRAY that Mike will change his course!

FanSince04

I don’t think her career is in jeopardy. John Legend and Chrissy Tiegen for example. His career was not damaged because of her past Twitter comments. Carrie’s career has not taken a hit at all. Let him think what he wants.