Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mindy MCCready Shot & Killed Herself Tonight! :(

GumbyJRH

Carrie must have been a fan when she was younger because she covered one of Mindy's songs on her pre idol cds.. "Maybe He'll Notice Her Now.. "

teesharky

Carrie must have been a fan when she was younger because she covered one of Mindy's songs on her pre idol cds.. "Maybe He'll Notice Her Now.. "

wow I forgot about that. I didn't realize that was Mindy's song.

She seems to have had a rally tragic, terrible life. I feel sorry for her.

Carrieflattsfan

Mindy had an awful, tragic life. It's heartbreaking she never got the help she needed, despite all her problems. And the fact that her boyfriend died just last week is awful. I can't imagine what her family and young children are going through right now. I hope Mindy has finally found peace in a beautiful place.

buckeyecarriefan

She's been trying to kill herself for 8 years now, obviously something happened in her life that scarred her. Just sad no one seemed to be there to get her the real help she needed.

Her boyfriend that she said was her "soulmate" just committed suicide last month, so I'm sure that has something to do with the timing of this one. In some ways if she thought her life was so bad that attempting suicide 4 or 5 times was worth it, it's almost a blessing it's over for her now. Maybe now she can find some peace.

JB172

Mindy had an awful, tragic life. It's heartbreaking she never got the help she needed, despite all her problems. And the fact that her boyfriend died just last week is awful. I can't imagine what her family and young children are going through right now. I hope Mindy has finally found peace in a beautiful place.

That is very well said.

liz278

This is heartbreaking for the family. I hope and pray her family gets the help they need from this tragic event.

I just read they responded to multiple gunshots. She shot her dog as well as herself. She must have been in a very low place. I feel very badly for the family, but the thought comes into my head (can't help him) that I am so glad her children were not with her.

liz278

mjsbigblog ‏@mjsbigblog A pox on Dr. Drew RT @realityblurred: Mindy McCready is the fifth Celebrity Rehab cast member to die: http://bit.ly/XVaYWI

I agree to a certain extent, but every addict has choices to make. To blame others for an addicts choices is wrong. I don't particularly like Dr. Drew, but I know that until an addict really wants to change and quit there isn't anybody that can make them. In my extended family we have addicts and for some they changed and some they died because of their addiction.