Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MINDY MCREADY & 5 yr old Son Missing

Smokyiiis

Florida authorities say country singer Mindy McCready is missing with her 5-year-old son, and a judge has given her until Thursday to return the boy.
The Department of Children and Families says a missing persons report was filed Tuesday night with Cape Coral police after McCready took her son Zander from her father's home. McCready doesn't have custody; her mother does. The singer was allowed to visit Zander at her father's home.
DCF spokesman Terry Field told The Associated Press the agency requested an emergency pickup order, and a judge said McCready must return the boy by 5 p.m. Thursday.
Since topping the country charts in the mid-1990s with her music, the 36-year-old singer's troubled life has been filled with domestic abuse, drug and DUI arrests and a suicide attempt.

Read more: Missing Persons Report Filed For Country Singer Mindy McCready, Five-Year-Old Son | Fox News

Carrieflattsfan

askjimmycarter: Mindy drops a new bombshell…I even said wow…I can't hold it..PREGNANT with TWINS! in Nashville..not going to return Zander by court time!

Ann055

WOW...sounds like they may be coming to Nashville to get her and Zander then...if a Judge says have him back, he means it.

supercarriefan

It's a shame that Mindy is now known for her addictions and troubles with the law because she had a promising music career at one time. I hope this situation turns out well for the child involved, and I hope that she is a better role model for the twins she is carrying.